• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Hiya! My introduction

FloatyRedBoi

Terrarian
Hiya! My name is FloatyRedBoi, but you can call me Viscor! I’m the scary crimson furry in my avatar.
I spent most of my time playing terraria with my older brother, and I recently got into playing on my own.

I joined the site in hopes of finding myself A community to partake in outside of my usual interests, and to share my terraria artwork.

Random things about me!
- Terraria is my favorite game!
- I own a cat and two dogs
- I love the color red
- My favorite boss is plantera
- Some of my hobbies include art and costume making
If you want to see my artwork you can find me at CrimsonCrimera | Furry Amino

I read the other intro posts, I would love a dragon....

Last edited:

Chir'

Golem
Well, I gotta say, this is the most perfect timing I've ever had in responding to one of these.
Anyway, yes, welcome.
And as Chronoking already said you can get a dragon from me. (Assuming you want one that is)

FloatyRedBoi

Terrarian
Well, I gotta say, this is the most perfect timing I've ever had in responding to one of these.
Anyway, yes, welcome.
And as Chronoking already said you can get a dragon from me. (Assuming you want one that is)
Yes I would love dragon pics ty

Top Bottom