PC Holiday Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bumstickler

Official Terrarian
It's December, and you know what that means! CHRISTMAS EVERYTHING! How do you celebrate Christmas in Terraria?

upload_2014-12-24_0-13-16.jpeg

Minimalist decorating.

I kill snowmen for fun! When thats over, I buy a Christmas tree and put it on a hill. I collect a crud ton of presents and put them on the same hill. Then on Christmas day, I open them all. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Add holly to NPC houses...wait for Santa to spawn after every last house has been filled, and put Christmas Trees up wherever I can.

And of course open every present that drops and delete the contents 9 times out of 10.

I murder thousands of zombies who, strangely enough, wanted to give me presents. I then take those presents and throw them into lava upon realizing that I don't want anything those presents contain.

The End.

I throw up decorations that I forget to remove for a year until next Christmas ad nauseam.

Hunted as many snowmen as possible and taking every presents that can be looted, created a Christmas tree house, and also watching the roof so I can shot down the crazy fat guy with a sled that keeps saying Ho ho ho or whatever it is

I feel really bad that i didn't do anything for Christmas in terraria besides kill stuff XD

Update-
I didn't have enough time to kill the frost legion :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom