How did you obtain your first keymold?

Which keymold did you obtain first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucket

Terrarian
The thread title pretty much explains the thread. How did you obtain your first keymold? I got my first one back when the drop chance was one in 4000 (which was also back when you would get the actual key). I was wandering around the underworld trying to find a Fire Feather, and I ended up killing a Hell Bat under the jungle, and, well, RNG decided to be nice and give me that Piranha Gun!

Sorry in advance if this thread has already been made and I haven't seen it or if it is in the wrong section. This is my first thread so far.

i was going through my snow biome and i killed an ice slime. first and only keymold ive gotten. this was also before the major 1.2 for console patch so i couldnt have gotten my SOTFH then though i have it now

I was on my way to go fishing to try and get the Scaly Truffle and killed an Ice Slime and it dropped a Keymold, I had no Idea what it was for, then I did some research took a battle potion and went to the Crimson got a keymold after a half-hour, totally worth it!

I was fighting out a blood moon in the hallow when I got my first one. I think it dropped from a Gastropod...

I obtained my first key mold by farming. It was a Jungle Key Mold and when I got it I was like" fap fap fap"... Nah jk... but like seriously tho I was happy.

Mine was the Crimson key mold, back when meteor head grinders worked. I pretty much went AFK for a few hours and got it eventually.

crimson key mold, RNG decided to :red: slap me in the face so low in behold after the longest 90 minutes of my life I got it.

I... never found one...

Someone I was playing with found a Corruption Key Mold within the first few days of Hardmode. Apparently I just have bad luck.

I got a crimson key the first day 1.2 was out. I didn't know what it was, so I deleted it to make room for some titanium qq

I was digging under the ice biome to find what the boundaries were between the crimson and the hallow because I was early into hardmode. Got a hallowed keymold. Raaaaaaainboooooooooooows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom