1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

How do I change the name of my thread?

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Feedback' started by GIRGHGH, Nov 27, 2014.

1. GIRGHGH

GIRGHGH Retinazer

I aded a stupid in-parenthesis ending and I REALLY can't figure out a way to fix it. I think people are going to overlook if it has a funny looking name that means it's not done. I named it that because I was sill working on it, but I've not for a few days, so it makes no sense. It's ended with (Currently typing like mad) but I'm not AND IT'S REALLY BUGGING ME!!!!!!!
    This is the Help section right?

2. Mystery

Mystery The Mysterious One

If it's been less than an hour, there should be an option here (in thread tools):
    [​IMG]

If it's been over an hour, you'll need to report the post and ask a moderator to fix it.

Kelp likes this.
  3. GIRGHGH

GIRGHGH Retinazer

It was about a week. :[ I don't like that system. How do I report it to a moderator?
    I think I may just make a new thread. :|

4. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Just report the OP and ask for the change. It's no big deal. :)

Do not make another thread, it just clutters things.

5. GIRGHGH

GIRGHGH Retinazer

How do I do THAT? I'm not very good with forum terms.

6. Freenight

Freenight Terrarian

On your very first post of the thread, there's a "report" button. Click on that, say why it is being reported. In this case it should be: "Rename request to "Insert new thread title""

Loki likes this.
  7. GIRGHGH

GIRGHGH Retinazer

Thanks.

8. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

I desperately need to promote the user guide and make it more visible. It has so much useful info, but too few know about/read it. :(

(It's in the Community Resources section if you are interested ;) )