How do I get a different title

DeAg1eMaN

Terrarian
Just to make this clear, I already know how to change my title, it is just that I only have the default option on the "Terrarian" option.
So my question is, how do I get all these cool titles like, "The Destroyer" and "Eye of Cthulu" and stuff like that.

i have 100 post but never got the EoC Trophy. I linked my steam acc and never got Steampunker trophy :(

The trophy's "Official Terrarian" and "Steampunker" can be gotten right away. All you need to do is link your Steam account with your forum account. Be sure that your Steam account is not private, or you won't get the trophies. It may take a while, it took about a week for me to get those two trophies.

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
Unlocks title: Eye of Cthulhu.
I have 105 messages posted and still didnt unlock the trophy

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
Unlocks title: Eye of Cthulhu.
I have 105 messages posted and still didnt unlock the trophy
You just need to wait, it takes time for the system to scan all users to see if they are eligible for trophies, usually 24hrs.
You could send a PM to Loki if you really are concerned that you won't receive the trophy, then he should sort things out easily.

Unfortunatley custom ranks are only available if you had one on TO when the website was launched.
My title is pretty exclusive though. Only two other non staff members have it!

Back
Top Bottom