Casual How do you like your hair?

What length do you like your hair?

• Total voters
You know Hairstyle 13?
QrNZz3K.png

That's pretty much my hairstyle irl.

Hi, OP.

Well, I'm a baldy, now. I've had long hair a few times in my life thus far, and it was awesome 'n' all, but being bald rocks. :p It's so much easier to manage, despite shaving taking forever.

My hair is to the middle of my back now. I use to constantly keep it auburn, but now I just don't even care about the color. xD As long as its washed and clean every day, I'm fine. :p

I'm a boy and my hairs are very, very long. Longer than my girlfriend's hair. And I rarely brush them, so they're very frizzy and random. owo
I still wash them though .-.

Idk how to explain, so here is a pic of me.

Warning: I'm ugly

Attachments

• Snapchat-20141006012632.jpg
    Snapchat-20141006012632.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 176
Idk how to explain, so here is a pic of me.

Warning: I'm ugly
You're not ugly. No one's ugly. No matter how stupid or stereotypically said to motivate anyone it's been said a thousand time, it's true. Ugliness is defined by society, in reality nothing is ugly, it's just how you think/what other's think of how you look, which means nothing really.
On Topic ; I like your hair

You're not ugly. No one's ugly. No matter how stupid or stereotypically said to motivate anyone it's been said a thousand time, it's true. Ugliness is defined by society, in reality nothing is ugly, it's just how you think/what other's think of how you look, which means nothing really.
On Topic ; I like your hair
THAT... Made my day <3

I have red hair, and I like it kinda medium length. I used to like it long, but looking back I looked so ugly with that hairstyle. Surprised that people didn't beat me up.

Back
Top Bottom