Casual How do you like your hair?

What length do you like your hair?

• Total voters
I have to have my hair covering my ears due to how small they are, so they get cold easily. I also like to have bangs that aren't parted down the middle. as for the back of the hair, not too long (down to my back) but not too short (above the lower part of my neck [I have a long neck])

In my house, long means longer than an inch. So I'm not entirely sure as to what is considered long or short hair, besides the extremes.

My hair is boring. Extremely long, but I either wear it straight down, or in a ponytail. No fancy curls, no wavy. Just straight, sleek, and simple.

I love it.

I was raised pentecostal so my hairs always been super long, though I recently got a trip taking a bit off it for health reasons. (was getting caught in my chair)

My hair is normally long enough to where it constantly gets in my eyes, and as for styling, if I can be bother, I just comb to the right and straighten the back out, and if I can't be bothered, it just becomes a mess.

Your poll doesn't have enough options Xp I like my hair at multiple different lengths. All through hs and my first yr at college I kept it in a big curly mess (loose curls, it's been compared to Harry Styles and Nick Jonas). After my first year at college I chopped it off and kept it short and styled it with my ~1 inch bangs flipped up. Now though I've let out grow to a length akin to Sam Winchester in Supernatural though my hair is curlier than his so it kinda cork screws :p

I like my hair average.

middleton_intro.jpg

Used to have my hair quite short but in the last year I have let it grow out some more and I think I prefer it. At this length it is much better for headbanging at least.

Well yeah,some schools have some strict looks concerning hair and physical aspect. Which is pretty bad. Just like wearing a formal costume @ school. It's like,being the result of a printer. All the same. My mom used to tell me how they would've worn their hair and dressed during comunism times. Pretty awful tho. Girls had to wear headbands. MY hair's pretty scene-ish. It's like,short,one eye covered,"claws" on one side,layered. I see many of you guys have scene/scene-ish hair. Awesome!

My hair is curly. But it's curly in a wavy way... I don't know how to express in english. It's something like this, but darker and a lot, A LOT more disorganized (and a little curlier). It's also short because I had a very strong haircut last month, but my hair is growing back.

short-black-wavy.jpg

I'd like a hair like this. But mine is curlier. I like my hair, but I'd like to change, I had this haircut in my ENTIRE LIFE! It sucks, you know...

I have long hair almost past my neck and sometimes gets in my eyes and causes this pain in my eyes for the whole night. I'll send u all a pic of my hair when I get the chance

Back
Top Bottom