Mobile How in the world am I supposed to do this!

Crooke

Skeletron Prime
I am litteraly struggling to beat queen bee with two silmes and 1 crimson cloud,but this is really difficult,(Because every enemy is really buffed,for example,plantera's thorn ball does 115 damage,just 10 more damage and we could say we have "expert mode" in mobile.)so would anyone gives some good suggestions for the fight?because I have doubt of winning queen bee in mobile...(Ofc,i already know I need to make a arena,get potions,mental preparation,so no need to type those below,unless it is indeed,VERY useful.)

are you trying to do a summoner run?

I like to use the slime mount early in summoner playthroughs to get a bit of additional damage in.

You could also try farming around the jungle until a bezoar drops, but that could take quite a while...

the crimson cloud is technically magic damage also, so magic damage potions might help if you're not using them already.

I imagine you haven't got a goblin tinkerer this early on, but if you do, and you can afford it, then maybe reforge all your stuff to a defense boost? the queen bee won't dissapear at sunrise like most bosses, so as long as you stay alive you'll do fine.

What about fighting Queen Bee on surface. Unlike Plantera, Queen Bee doesn't enrage when leaving the Underground Jungle. You can have optimal arena on the surface, also watching youtube might inspire you about tactics. I'm sure you already had them, but Campfires and Heart Lanterns are a must for life regen. Since you using Crimson Cloud the small bees shouldn't be problem, stings can be easily dodged by moving around(having a surface arena helps there) and finally dashes... These are easiest attacks. You can easily dodge them by just jumping. Oh, and for maximum potention of your Slimes, you might need to resummon them during the battle, so if you could make, a gem robe and some starfarming you will have enaugh mana to keep up during the fight.

Heres the reply to above suggestion:Silme mount may not help on dealing damage,but couls come in handy if I want to deal with the dash attack,but on second thought grappling hooks might do better than silme mount.
Bezoar could help dealing with the poison,but personally I do think what queen bee will successfully hit me is it's bees,so I don't think bezoar could help that much,i would rather replace it with a shackle or something that provides movement speed and defense.
Getting a mana power potion is not easier than you think,so I wouls ignore that suggestion,if I have to get a potion,i would rather gather about 2 summoning potion.
And yes,I am doing a summoner run.
Also,even if I got a goblin tinker,i still does not have enough money to reforge anything.
I think I would rather not to fight her on jungle surface,fighting her there is not the issue,getting her there is the issue.(unless I spawns her up there,which I'm not planning to gather the material for now.)
Crimson cloud CANNOT kill all those bees for me,first it might not do enough damage to one shot them,second bees are SMALL,some of them can fly though the gap.
I really don't plan to use silmes as the main damage source,they are too random,and cannot hit fast targets at all.So I don't need the robe,but 10 stars are required for the crimson cloud.

Thats all for my reply,now onto my own words:
Maybe a grappling hook could help dodging attacks,but how am I supposed to dodge anything when queen bee just move around?(not dashing.)that attack is one of the most hardest attack to dodge...guess I will have to tank it.

then wait and get one.
OR use your brain, alter my suggestion, and get a sandstorm in a bottle. basically the same thing in terms of going straight up. :)

Heres the reply to above suggestion:Getting a mana power potion is not easier than you think,so I wouls ignore that suggestion,if I have to get a potion,i would rather gather about 2 summoning potion.
Crimson cloud CANNOT kill all those bees for me (...) it might not do enough damage to one shot them
I don't understand... how are magic power potions difficult to get? deathweed isn't that hard to get a hold of, and stars are easy to get too. and you should have moonglow since you're making summoner potions anyway.

you said you were already using potions, but which ones are you using at the moment? I'd say it's definitely worth crafting up some regen, iron skin, endurance, and craft up some food for the well fed buff if you can.

Well magic power potion may not see difficult for you to get,but sometimes RNG just never give me it,amd either ways that 15% isn't going to help my 8 damage at all...

Also I said I was going to use summoner potion,but personally I would see if my defense is enough to do what I am going to do,if not then I will use ironskin.BUT,other potions are not necessary as they do not help too much,getting some food for well fed is not a problem,but I would want to make this unnecessarily harder....don't ask me why,i just like it when things are harder.
[doublepost=1466410957,1466410660][/doublepost]
then wait and get one.
OR use your brain, alter my suggestion, and get a sandstorm in a bottle. basically the same thing in terms of going straight up. :)
Yeah if I must to wait for the gobiln invasion to occur,i would rather go kill a WOF with no armor...
Also,getting a sandstorm for me is no longer possible(Because the summoner playthough have one rule called "only ONE world allowed,no matter it is crimson or not.",which I actually regret to make that rule,but luckily I got a crimsom world :D),i already opened the two pyramid chest,both are not sandstorm in a bottle,one is flying carpet and one is ra vanity.(WHY GOD WHY!!!)

Well magic power potion may not see difficult for you to get,but sometimes RNG just never give me it,amd either ways that 15% isn't going to help my 8 damage at all..
you have a point about the damage not increasing all that much, but what do you mean about the RNG? can you not craft potions in mobile?

the flying carpet is actually pretty useful for dodging stuff. also, consider making endurance potions in addition to the ironskin.

also, fighting on the surface gives you a lot more room for maneuvering, so don't rule out fighting on the surface all together.

Fighting Queen Bee with just two slimes and a cloud is hard enaugh. Don't make it impossible while trying to keep it hard. Dodging stuff already needs skill, the damage reduction of Endurance Potion is just %10, there's no worries to use them... Don't make it impossible...

Oh it wouldn't be,what is impossible anyways?I've reached wave 15 of pumkin moon with only terra blade and no potion,so what is impossible...besides,queen bee shouldn't 1.5x harder,in which case,it is totally fine to make it harder,(if you doesn't know,basicly everything before the buff is WEAK,i needed challenges,or why do you think I am doing this playthough?)also when I talked about RNG,i meant by RNG not spawning any plants for me,resulting in waiting for hours...again.

Also as I said above,i would rather NOT to waste my health on bringing queen bee to the surface,by the time I get there,i doubt I have 100 hp left.

Oh it wouldn't be,what is impossible anyways?I've reached wave 15 of pumkin moon with only terra blade and no potion,so what is impossible...besides,queen bee shouldn't 1.5x harder,in which case,it is totally fine to make it harder,(if you doesn't know,basicly everything before the buff is WEAK,i needed challenges,or why do you think I am doing this playthough?)also when I talked about RNG,i meant by RNG not spawning any plants for me,resulting in waiting for hours...again.

Also as I said above,i would rather NOT to waste my health on bringing queen bee to the surface,by the time I get there,i doubt I have 100 hp left.
you need to make a plant farm dude.

also, just spawn her on the surface, nobody is saying to bring her from the hive up to the surface, just make an abeemonation and spawn her up there.

you need to make a plant farm dude.

also, just spawn her on the surface, nobody is saying to bring her from the hive up to the surface, just make an abeemonation and spawn her up there.

....Do you even know what RNG do to me?also,i am NOT going to gather the material for the summoning items,staying in jungle for 10 mins is enough to kill me,so how many times do you want me to die before I can make ONE summoning item?

Update:Also,thanks for giving a thorn potion suggestion,might help quite a bit on dealing with bees.

Last edited:
build a proper arena and use platforms. A cozy fire and a heart lantern will not only lighten up the room but provide health regen.

either that or kill the queen bee twice and craft better summoning gear to kill the queen bee...

First of all,I ALREADY KNEW THAT I HAVE TO BUILD A PROPER ARENA,CAMPFIRE AND HEART LANTWRN ARE NOT USEFUL AS ALL WHEN YOU MOVE AROUND A LOT.*table fliping*
Second of all,I CANNOT KILL A QUEEN BEE ONCE WITH THIS GEAR,HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KILL THE QUEEN BEE TWICE TO GET GEAR AND KILL IT?!*Even more rage table fliping*

tanking with hearts max out and a thorns potion to take out the bees.

what armor do you have? Slimestaff and crimson rod aren't really directed attacks so the only time you'll do any damage will be when the queen hovers over you. You'll have to cast the cloud directly above yourself and then drop straight down so she can position herself under your cloud. Do the slimes actually do anything or are they melee damage?

Back
Top Bottom