How long did it take you to get the RoD?

ItsTempo

Steampunker
A few days ago in a newer world while farming Souls of Light, I managed to get the Rod of Discord before the fight with Plantera.

Bizarrely enough, in my first ever playthrough i managed to get one in early hardmode from the sixth elemental or something. I've never found one since without actively looking for it, though it was 1.2 so drop rates may have changed.
But wow it's so satisfying exploring the underground hallow without digging tunnels and ruining the place...

In my mage run I killed 800+ before giving up and "buying" one by cheating it in and trashing all my platinum and souls of light

15 mins im not joking you i pay for great terraria rng for horrible rng in other games

Wasn't even looking for it, actually.

Was fishing in the Underground Hallow one time, & I happened to find a Rod of Discord at the bottom of the pool.

I found one after 20-30 chaos elementals farming for souls of light on my not the bees world. Genuinely surprised I still did

Once i had just killed the wall of flesh but i didnt have any recalls (dont ask, i was being stupid) so iwas going up my hellavator and i killed like 4 elementals and got it (i screamed)

I've been going for hours today in my underground farm. No luck so thought I'd have a break and convert it into a crimson farm for a bit...got 2 crimson keys within 30 minutes....went back to hollow for the RoD...still nothing.

Bizarrely enough, in my first ever playthrough i managed to get one in early hardmode from the sixth elemental or something. I've never found one since without actively looking for it, though it was 1.2 so drop rates may have changed.
But wow it's so satisfying exploring the underground hallow without digging tunnels and ruining the place...
Same, except in 1.3 (I think), and I duped RoDs for a lot of my future playthroughs.

First one was around 400 kills (probably 500 counting every world), around what's expected, and then my second took well over 1,000 more.

I still have yet to get it. It was before moon lord, and my friend said he wanted one, and got it after 2K. After 6K elements I said screw it and just used jet pack and hook of dissonance.

Back
Top Bottom