How long have you played Terraria for?

I played religiously on console when it first came out in 2013. Then stopped playing for a year or so. Then I picked it up on pc and am currently playing on that. The rest is history.

I definitely remember the upcoming release 1.2 being a big deal for me, so... at least before 1.2.

Started february 2013, So over 2 years. But as for hours...

2004 hours total + small amount of offline time on steam. Anyone got a life for sale?

I've been playing it since 1.1.2, in 2012. In hours steam says 929, but counting offline and the time playing with a pirate copy (had no money back then) it adds up to 1500ish hours.

Really unsure, might have been 2013... All I know is it has been a while, and first was playing the tutorial, then 360, then soon after that the PC. I don't really remember when I bought the game. That and I am not in the other room to check on the console. Just know it is quite a long time.

Currently around 1150 hours. I've been playing since 1.1, sometime before the game was announced "finished."
So, about 3-4 years(?)

I started playing in January of 2013, since 1.1. In that time, and at the time of this post, I have 1,276 hours according to Steam.

Back
Top Bottom