Console How much can you sell Stained Glass for on console?

Bethany

Empress of Light
The thread title says it all.

Okay, it doesn't quite. Why do I want to know? Because I made a big post about earning money early in the game, and it turns out Stained Glass is worth 25 times as much on PC as it's worth on mobile, and I'd like to add console info to the post so it will be useful to everyone.

If you'd like to help, just get or make 20 pieces of Glass Wall and one Amethyst. You could use a Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, or Ruby but you might get less back than the value of the gem. At a Workbench, craft 20 pieces of Stained Glass from 20 Glass Wall and the gem. Now sell it to a NPC.

According to the wiki each piece of Stained Glass sells for five silver coins, so 20 should earn you one gold piece. That's the price I get on PC. On Android and iOS versions each piece sells for 20 copper, so 20 pieces sell for 4 silver coins. That's barely more than a plain Amethyst is worth, and less than any other gemstone.

How much do you get for 20 pieces of Stained Glass? Please mention what console you're on.

Thanks!

How much do you get for 20 pieces of Stained Glass? Please mention what console you're on.
I'll try to check when I get home :) but which console shouldn't matter since they all use the same version of Terraria and get updates at the same time :)

20 Purple Stained Glass sells for 1 gold. I'm on Xbox 360, but like Nike said I don't think it matters which console. :)

image.jpg

Thank you. The low selling price appears to be mobile only. The good part is console players can make plenty of cash from your unneeded gemstones.

I decorate with my gems. ;)

image.jpg

But yes, I can see how they could be a great money making material as well. I think your cash guide has some great tips.

Ooo, shiny! My inner raccoon wants to, erm… "visit" that room. Yes, visit.

And thanks for the good words.

20 Purple Stained Walls also sell for 1 gold on Xbox One if you care :p (Sorry it took so long for me to check. have had reeeeeeeeeeeeally long work days recently)

Not at all, thank you for taking the time to check. I was pretty sure all console versions had the same features but it never hurts to have confirmation.

*sets off a PartyGirlFireworkMachine in celebration* Yay!

Back
Top Bottom