How much time have you spent on Terraria?

Rariaz

Wall of Flesh
i love terraria and spent to much time playing, and creating maps, and proyects, also drawing terraria related and have a good time in the forum.
Playing terraria like 477 + 213 (old acount)=
630 hours since i played terraria for the first time.
terraria_time.jpg
(new acount)
like: 30 hours on Tedit 3
15 hours drawing terraria related.
forum ?? who knows xD

Steam time: 600+
Offline hours: 200+ (estimate)
Wiki'ing time: Over 6 months
Time on the forums: 6 months
Time thinking about it: Not enough time in the world

I have spent somewhere around 100 hours on the Terraria forums, about 12 hours on the wiki, and have 1,188 hours on Terraria.

Can you guess which I do the most?

It's not quantity, but quality, that matters with gaming. You can just leave Terraria running on Steam while you play other games and Steam will merrily "AFK farm" hours for you.

That said, around six hundred Steam hours here. Refer to the previous paragraph before you either mock or admire.

about 1500+ hours on the forum
almost 2000+ hours on the game... this isn't exact and is most likely more, far far more but due to it being offline mostly I can't track it through steam
10-ish hours drawing (and failing haha, i wanted to have a go in the compedium but meh)
Never touched Tedit
and probably 300 hours on Microsoft word typing up rich detailed Terrarian lore stories :3 If you guys want me to put some of them on here just tell me, though for the sake of me being me I'll probably just write a new one lol, besides half od them aren't PG and are quite gory and dark etc, mostly involving the corruption and the underworld.
So yeah there you have it... and I still have the beginner title here hahaha. Honestly I think that you either know me on the forums or you don't actively use them. Maybe one day I'll be considered a Veteran on here but tbh I don't think I do enough community work and stuff. I am going to be opening a thread as son as 1.3's release date draws closer! It's going to be a massive server survival thingy that all of the community will join. Maybe that'll give me a standing in the community properly? idk I hope it does. But I don't consider myself to be a Terraria expert dispite having spent most of my PC life playing that game. My steam only says I've pled like 200 hours but most of my terraria playing was offline just faffing about in single player to pass the time between school and sleep. I guess after I got internet I'd done everything so I didn't really play.

It's not that much of an impressive figure compared to most of the true Terraria Veterans on here but I'd say I clock in around 4000 hours worth of stuff across my Terraria playing which started a good 4 months before 1.1 was released. so yeah that's my answer for how much time Terraria has taken away from my life haha...

4000+ hours

EDIT: I COMPLETELY FORGOT YOUTUBE! I have watched probably 500 terraria videos each around 15 mins. I am too lazy for maths but someone can probably add that too it in there head.

443 hours online + some more offline.
I check the forum daily but don't spend a lot of time here.
And a few hours on the wiki.

I probably spent way more time on minecraft, at least 1500+ hours.

Online on steam: 435
Offline: Probably around ~700
TConfig: ~450
Various other source mods: ~150
tAPI: ~50
Modding and spriting: > 80, counting TConfig and tAPI
Here, TO, and a few other places: ~60

Altogether, around 1950 hours.

about 1500+ hours on the forum
almost 2000+ hours on the game... this isn't exact and is most likely more, far far more but due to it being offline mostly I can't track it through steam
10-ish hours drawing (and failing haha, i wanted to have a go in the compedium but meh)
and probably 300 hours on Microsoft word typing up rich detailed Terrarian lore stories :3
My steam only says I've pled like 200 hours but most of my terraria playing was offline just faffing about in single player to pass the time between school and sleep. I guess after I got internet I'd done everything so I didn't really play.

It's not that much of an impressive figure compared to most of the true Terraria Veterans on here but I'd say I clock in around 4000 hours worth of stuff across my Terraria playing which started a good 4 months before 1.1 was released. so yeah that's my answer for how much time Terraria has taken away from my life haha...

4000+ hours

EDIT: I COMPLETELY FORGOT YOUTUBE! I have watched probably 500 terraria videos each around 15 mins. I am too lazy for maths but someone can probably add that too it in there head.

gakaD0I.png
And please don't get me started on counting EVERYTHING else.

But there is no good 100% rp servers that are devoted to the Terraria rp experience anymore though, if there was then I'd be adding another 3 thousand hours. Terraria + Internet + rp fan = no life

Edit: this was all mostly 1.1.2 when Redigit took a break.

P.S - Raptr takes forever to update it's sig cards so my Raptr sig card is a bit off.

Last edited:
Well played good sir, you truly are a terraria legend
gakaD0I.png
And please don't get me started on counting EVERYTHING else.

But there is no good 100% rp servers that are devoted to the Terraria rp experience anymore though, if there was then I'd be adding another 3 thousand hours. Terraria + Internet + rp fan = no life

Edit: this was all mostly 1.1.2 when Redigit took a break.

P.S - Raptr takes forever to update it's sig cards so my Raptr sig card is a bit off.

Back
Top Bottom