Mobile How should I use to beat twins?

Either Palladium or Titanium. Use Titanium if you're bad at dodging or Palladium for the extra regen buff.

Why don't you use a higher tier armor? The twins are no pushover. I would fight the destroyer with cobalt but not the twins. For twins I would use mythril or even adamantite armor.

Adamantite Armor with Adamantite Spear. Destroyer and Warrior Emblem. Lightning Boots. Life Regeneration Band. All reforged to Lucky.

Everytime I fight the Twins. I have a feeling like chasing pair of birds with a short knife.

My recommendation will be, get a useful range weapons to deal with them.
Summon the Queen Spider (if mobile) together with Imp.

Ironskin potion
Campfire
Hearth Lantern
Health Potion
Hearth Statues x 5~10 (if can, get more from other worlds, connect to 1 sec timer, set to activate via stepping plate)
(Easily get from Hearth Shrine in snow biome if you are playing mobile)

Everytime I fight the Twins. I have a feeling like chasing pair of birds with a short knife.

My recommendation will be, get a useful range weapons to deal with them.
Summon the Queen Spider (if mobile) together with Imp.

Ironskin potion
Campfire
Hearth Lantern
Health Potion
Hearth Statues x 5~10 (if can, get more from other worlds, connect to 1 sec timer, set to activate via stepping plate)
(Easily get from Hearth Shrine in snow biome if you are playing mobile)
How to summon queen spider boss?

I suggest using a gun or bow/repeater for spiders. They deal a lot of damage and if you're careless, they will kill you in a no-time.

Maybe if you have a Crimson biome make a flash of ichor. It reduces the enemies defense by like 20

And pumpkin pie plus ironskin and regen potion

Just make a fire golve,it is somehow extremely effective againist MOST bosses,for other accessories:wings(all tier is fine),lightning boots,obisdan shield and cross necklace/star veil.armor doesn't matter that much,it only needs to keep you alive until the twins are burnt to death.Weapons do however,is quite important,as you said your using melee againist this boss(es,considering it is two bosses fighting you at once.)Spear is good if you have good dodging skills and a good wing.Flail is a good option,however it might be difficult to use.Sword is not a very good choice,however if you must use it,choose swords that can shoot projectiles,you will need it to at least do damage.

Last edited:
I suggest you don't defeat The Twins first, get some Hollowed Bars first, try The Destroyer first.

Make an arena high enough using wood platforms, not really high, only 200 to 300 blocks high. Try putting the nurse up top so you can heal while battling The Destroyer.

I recommend you using Nimbus rod if you are using Magic, Night's edge or Dao of Pao if you are using Melee or Adamantite Repeater or Titanium Repeater, combined with Jesters/Holy or Unholy/Hellfire arrows would deal quite reasonable damage.

You can easily defeat the Twins if you go for the Destroyer first.

But if you really want to defeat The Twins first:

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:The_Twins_strategies

Check out the guide at the top of this text.

I kinda got the information from the gamepedia, so...

Um,he said melee,and trust me,destroyer is WAY harder than you think now,i had adamantine gear,wing,godly frost brand,lightining boots,obisdan shield,cross necklace, and I did not even get destroyer to half health,and ranged is even harder,trust me,you either go twins or skeletron prime first.

Um,he said melee,and trust me,destroyer is WAY harder than you think now,i had adamantine gear,wing,godly frost brand,lightining boots,obisdan shield,cross necklace, and I did not even get destroyer to half health,and ranged is even harder,trust me,you either go twins or skeletron prime first.
The Destroyer is a joke for Ranger all you need Adamantite/Titanum repeater with jester arrows and some good aim then the destroyer is down easily.

It's easy if you try to farm some Ice items like Frostbrand or Ice Sickle, trust me, it's more easy than the Twins, but I agree with you, try defeating Skeletron Prime first, it's much easier than the Destroyer, I defeated Skeletron Prime using a Night's Edge.

The Destroyer is a joke for Ranger all you need Adamantite/Titanum repeater with jester arrows and some good aim then the destroyer is down easily.
Even he is a joke for Ranger,the one who is asking for help is a melee guy,does a melee guy means a guy who hold a repeater to kill boss to you?

Well,here I am back to this thread as I have the same problem,but this time I am a summoner...
[doublepost=1471839921,1471839529][/doublepost]I completely forgot that is twins immune to fire or not,if it is immune to that,I'll have to fight it(them) face to face,if not,i could use 1 imp to inflict both twins on fire.

Well,here I am back to this thread as I have the same problem,but this time I am a summoner...
[doublepost=1471839921,1471839529][/doublepost]I completely forgot that is twins immune to fire or not,if it is immune to that,I'll have to fight it(them) face to face,if not,i could use 1 imp to inflict both twins on fire.
Mages: Farm chaos elementals to get a rainbow rod, reforge it to best modifier. (It seems to work best if you stand in Purity at edge of hallow.It with lots of flat ground carved out.)
Ranger: clockwork assault rifle upgraded for speed. Ranger armour.
Melee: multi hit or beam weapons, melee armor with high defence.
On all sets you'll need: wings (best you can get) class emblem, avenger, and the regen/potion cooldown band. Other slot up to you.
Recommend you go for reforge menacing or warding (maybe an arcane if mage)
This is for all mechs! Can even be used on plantera golem.
I fought all bosses with only titanium armour and basic accessories and the death scythe. Couldn't beat fishron tho.

Back
Top Bottom