• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console How to kill eow

What s better

• Total voters

Zeus2k17

Terrarian
Hello do u want to kill eow(eaterofworlds) have u never killed it before? Is is its name scary? If u are saying yes read on I know two strategys either hit it w vile powder heal run back shoot w bow vice verse or go in for the kill melee hit it heal and/or use flail (if u didn't know a flail is stuff like blue moon) repeat and also u need good armour

Ok, if you can't understand him, like i can't i can also help you. so, the way i killed the Eater of Worlds was by killing Eye of Cthulhu once for enough Demonite ore to make a War-Axe of the Night and Demonite bow, i used the War-Axe of the Night to face The Eater of Worlds head on while the Bow was for shooting the middle of him. But be-careful you don't kill the middle cause then he'll split into two parts.

akrobeau

Skeletron Prime
Ok, if you can't understand him, like i can't i can also help you. so, the way i killed the Eater of Worlds was by killing Eye of Cthulhu once for enough Demonite ore to make a War-Axe of the Night and Demonite bow, i used the War-Axe of the Night to face The Eater of Worlds head on while the Bow was for shooting the middle of him. But be-careful you don't kill the middle cause then he'll split into two parts.
I killed him with a Nights edge

Top Bottom