tModLoader HugglesPack

Now that i think of it, Gummies are another type of candy. More specifically the Jelly Beans Gummies which come in a large variety of flavors, some good some nasty.

Having a large number of gummies with a variety of colors but same name and description would be a nice way to play them out. Especially if you give each Jelly Bean an individual weak effect (buff or debuff). Sorta like a gamble like the real beans!

So. Bean Boozled item that has a cooldown. and gives an effect from good to bad. Such as it could give hellfire if you eat a bad one or poison or frostburn etc? That seems really interesting.
[doublepost=1469238107,1469237872][/doublepost]Check out the new items in the op :3 under the Accessories and weapons tab :d

I'll keep an eye on this! I want more food variety in terraria so this is great c:

The candy sprites may need a bit more shading and to look a bit shinier. Most terraria food looks matte but I assume that is because most food is whereas hard candy is shiny
pzeBmwU.png
OUIXncA.png
LRv4Iqg.png

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye on this! I want more food variety in terraria so this is great c:

The candy sprites may need a bit more shading and to look a bit shinier. Most terraria food looks matte but I assume that is because most food is whereas hard candy is shiny
pzeBmwU.png
OUIXncA.png
LRv4Iqg.png

I see what you're saying. The sprites were done by me so thats why they arent that amazing ;-;. Mind if i use your resprites of the Lollipop and Super Choco bar along with the Rancha?

I see what you're saying. The sprites were done by me so thats why they arent that amazing ;-;. Mind if i use your resprites of the Lollipop and Super Choco bar along with the Rancha?
Feel free to use (also I did the recolors when I did the first rancha so here!)
GWZD13C.png
3wyJ8Vr.png
aLSb01T.png

I'll keep this mod awake with a couple more ideas:

Marsmallow Bunny/Chick Minions

Taffy Grappling Hook

Rock Candy Armor

Gummy Worm Pet

Whirly Lolipop Melee weapon

Chewing Gum Balloon

Candy Fish (Quest Fish fished from Candied Island a mini-modded biome only found by creating it manually with Candy-type Blocks

Last edited:
I'll keep this mod awake with a couple more ideas:

Marsmallow Bunny/Chick Minions

Taffy Grappling Hook

Rock Candy Armor

Gummy Worm Pet

Whirly Lolipop Melee weapon

Chewing Gum Balloon

Candy Fish (Quest Fish fished from Candied Island a mini-modded biome only found by creating it manually with Candy-type Blocks

Haha Nice ideas
and sorry about the inactivity of the thread.. :( ya see the other 2 members are working on other mods also so they dont have much time to code/ sprite stuff. So i dont want to rush them with anything. I do hope you understand,

Haha Nice ideas
and sorry about the inactivity of the thread.. :( ya see the other 2 members are working on other mods also so they dont have much time to code/ sprite stuff. So i dont want to rush them with anything. I do hope you understand,

Yeah I get cha! Most of the mods I follow are like that. Go figure! Lol

Been a lot of inactiveness on the thread. For that i deeply apologize. But expect some new sprites to be added to the thread soon.
ALso you Kingdom Hearts Fans that have played 358/2 days are gonna cry :). So will i cause i love and miss that persons name. I cant seem to remember it .-.-.-. i hurt myself to. Please no hate

Last edited:
Been a lot of inactiveness on the thread. For that i deeply apologize. But expect some new sprites to be added to the thread soon.
ALso you Kingdom Hearts Fans that have played 358/2 days are gonna cry :). So will i cause i love and miss that persons name. I cant seem to remember it .-.-.-. i hurt myself to. Please no hate
That name...It's also bothers me that i can't seem to remember it(btw who hasn't played 358/2 days...Who hasn't played kh in general :D)

I swear there are ninjas cuutting onions. @KingSora
Check the op to cry :D
Thought i would try and re-sprite the Sea salt Ice cream I don't think it really looks better then the original but i tried :p( No! Xion...Who else will i have ice cream with?... Tell those ninjas to stop cutting those onions, please)

Attachments

• Imported piskel.png
    Imported piskel.png
    456 bytes · Views: 115
The only KH game i managed to play was Chain of Memories, though I really liked that one. Both stories in the cartridge were quite nice as it gave some intel on the past.

The rest I just lacked resources when they came out so... sigh...

Still, its been some time now since the last game, I hope they havent cancelled the franchise like Mgmn SF was.

Thought i would try and re-sprite the Sea salt Ice cream I don't think it really looks better then the original but i tried :p( No! Xion...Who else will i have ice cream with?... Tell those ninjas to stop cutting those onions, please)

That looks much better than the one i did. Nice job :D

Back
Top Bottom