Blocks & Decoration Humannequin. A mapmaker item that actually serves no other purpose.

jrjr3000

Steampunker
The point of a Humannequin is that it is a Mannequin or a Womannequin that has a face and can have armor applied to it, for custom map NPCs. When you 'interact' with it, it would copy the items on the player*, along with their gender and skin tone, and make a 'clone' of the player that also has no base, unlike a normal Mann/Womannequin. You are unable to copy your items after the Humannequin has copied. If you power it, it would return to it's normal state, so it can have your items copied on to it again. The base appearance of it would probably be: https://imgur.com/a/Y0y4R until something was copied onto it. The recipe would probably be: 3 Iron/Lead bars, a Player Sensor, a gemstone of any kind, and a Mann/Womannequin. I know this idea sucks, and I accept that. Have a nice day.

*You will not get free items, as it makes itself a 'hologram' of the player. No items.

Good idea for more aesthetic mapmaking, at least in terms of characters. idk if it would be a good idea actually put in-game though.
Support

With 1.3.6 mannequins will be able to have accessories and dyes attached to them. That should be enough for me, personally. This idea isn't bad though. I just don't think it will add enough to the game past what 1.3.6 will add to warrant it.

It would be a tad eerie tho...
Exactly! It could be one of those things that knows you're a player, too. It'd say things like, "I bet you don't even know my favorite color is [insert random color]," and "You know, I don't like being controlled. It's a real pain in the program."

Exactly! It could be one of those things that knows you're a player, too. It'd say things like, "I bet you don't even know my favorite color is [insert random color]," and "You know, I don't like being controlled. It's a real pain in the program."
Another one. "You look familiar." and "I am [Name of player that ACTIVATED the Humannequin. You are an imposter!" if talking to the player who activated it.

Another one. "You look familiar." and "I am [Name of player that ACTIVATED the Humannequin. You are an imposter!" if talking to the player who activated it.
the beginning of clones fighting each other. that's what that is...
not meaning to hate or anything.

Back
Top Bottom