PC I buy junk!

Wow Cool Name Yah A Got ADHD So I Can Read Stuff Like That
[doublepost=1569291842,1569291749][/doublepost]I Typed It And It Saids No results
[doublepost=1569292050][/doublepost]Or Is That Just A Short Way Of Putting It?

oooo I can still reserve being the third person, right? only two other people have replied, after all :naughty:
Anyway, I tend to make a whole lot of potions, so is that something you're interested in?

oooo I can still reserve being the third person, right? only two other people have replied, after all :naughty:
Anyway, I tend to make a whole lot of potions, so is that something you're interested in?
Yes potions would be very useful. Here it is a list of potions I am interested in (by no means is this meant to be a list of all the things you need to get me, just what I would except): Endurance, Mana regen, Magic power, Normal mana, summoning, ironskin, swiftness, health regen, archery, fishing crate, normal fishing, rage, sonar, wrath, and inferno if you can.

P.S. I am making the conversation now.

Yes potions would be very useful. Here it is a list of potions I am interested in (by no means is this meant to be a list of all the things you need to get me, just what I would except): Endurance, Mana regen, Magic power, Normal mana, summoning, ironskin, swiftness, health regen, archery, fishing crate, normal fishing, rage, sonar, wrath, and inferno if you can.

what about super healing? They're the most annoying potion to get in the game and are just as powerful...

I think I have 30+ crate potions lying around from fishing quests (not counting the ones in my "fishing stuff" chest), how much would those sell for

Back
Top Bottom