IC I Choose You! (IC)

“Oh, um, by the way… That Dragapult of yours had a powerful Frustration attack. Good for combat, but… What makes it hate you so much? That’s the only reason it could be able to so much damage with that attack.”

"It's supposed to, that's the point. I mean, it's quite obvious if it's all purple with red eyes, like what happened with Lugia."

“…Lugia’s a white and blue draconic bird. Even if it were a shiny, it’ll only have a bit of purpley-pink where it would have blue. I and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of one with red eyes.”

"Well, just imagine Lugia, but with the colours switched, and made darker. So you get a purple Lugia with the things around its eyes being silver, and with its belly being silver as well. Then add red eyes and a shadow aura, and then you have XD001."

"You really are clueless... And I was getting worried there for a bit, it seemed like you two were getting suspicious, but considering how I can just keep talking and you still don't understand, I guess it's no problem."

“Hold on, I do have some idea what you’re talking about. Wasn’t there some incident in another region involving some process that was used to corrupt Pokémon?”

Back
Top Bottom