Mobile I don't know where to post this

Terry dreier

Terrarian
image.jpgimage.jpgo
k so I have a few questions, any good afk money farms out there? Link them please! Also my titanium sword does 200 damage?!? And 202% crit!?!?! Is this a bug or what? Also I did some changes around my farm which did pretty well, not for afk though.

Last edited:
AFK Farm
If your current ocean farm isn't doing all you want it to do, you can try and look at these. I haven't tried either myself. And they are for key molds, but normally any farms for key molds will also produce lots of money as well.
Mobile AFK Farm
Another Mobile AFK Farm

Sword Damage
Yes, there is a bug which displays an incredibly high amount of damage, but it never does that much damage. Have you tried using the sword and seeing if it does that much damage? It probably doesn't. Here's more info:
Others talking about too high of damage

Pics
Just thought I'd mention it since you might not have noticed, that you have the same 2 pictures attached in your post 3 times each. You can edit your post (look to the bottom left of your post) to clean it up. :)

Section
Since your topic is named "I don't know where to post this" I thought I'd mention a few things. You posted in the Mobile In-Game Support which has this as a description of what should go in here:
  • In-Game Support (PC, Console, Mobile): These sections are for players that need help with some aspect of playing the game, such as figuring out housing issues, getting mechanisms to work, and all the wide variety of other questions that players may need assistance answering or solving.
You can find more info here in the Terraria Support: Rules & Guidelines. And you can see all the guidelines of what posts should go where in the Community Sectional Rules & Guidelines.

My unofficial opinion is I'd say that your question about if there are other AFK Farms out there that people can link to you is good here in this section. I think your question on whether your sword showing too much damage could have gone in the Bug Reports section. But actually both of them might have been better served if you did a quick search to see if they've been discussed before. :) I love the search function, it's very responsive and normally works great with a broad search in the proper section.

And if you wanted a moderator to change the title of your post to something else other than "I don't know where to post this" so that the title can be more descriptive of what you're asking about, thus perhaps gaining more interest, you can report your own post (look to the bottom left of your post) and ask for it to be changed.

AFK Farm
If your current ocean farm isn't doing all you want it to do, you can try and look at these. I haven't tried either myself. And they are for key molds, but normally any farms for key molds will also produce lots of money as well.
Mobile AFK Farm
Another Mobile AFK Farm

Sword Damage
Yes, there is a bug which displays an incredibly high amount of damage, but it never does that much damage. Have you tried using the sword and seeing if it does that much damage? It probably doesn't. Here's more info:
Others talking about too high of damage

Pics
Just thought I'd mention it since you might not have noticed, that you have the same 2 pictures attached in your post 3 times each. You can edit your post (look to the bottom left of your post) to clean it up. :)

Section
Since your topic is named "I don't know where to post this" I thought I'd mention a few things. You posted in the Mobile In-Game Support which has this as a description of what should go in here:
  • In-Game Support (PC, Console, Mobile): These sections are for players that need help with some aspect of playing the game, such as figuring out housing issues, getting mechanisms to work, and all the wide variety of other questions that players may need assistance answering or solving.
You can find more info here in the Terraria Support: Rules & Guidelines. And you can see all the guidelines of what posts should go where in the Community Sectional Rules & Guidelines.

My unofficial opinion is I'd say that your question about if there are other AFK Farms out there that people can link to you is good here in this section. I think your question on whether your sword showing too much damage could have gone in the Bug Reports section. But actually both of them might have been better served if you did a quick search to see if they've been discussed before. :) I love the search function, it's very responsive and normally works great with a broad search in the proper section.

And if you wanted a moderator to change the title of your post to something else other than "I don't know where to post this" so that the title can be more descriptive of what you're asking about, thus perhaps gaining more interest, you can report your own post (look to the bottom left of your post) and ask for it to be changed.
Thank you so much unit one! I am new to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom