PC I feel so Weak, Pathetic and Defenseless against moon lord.

GAMINGPEA_64

Skeletron Prime
I die in 9 seconds whenever i try to kill it. What is its weakness? I mean, after all. How can you go from God Mode, to mere Mortal, and not feel so Weak, Pathetic and Defenseless?

Last edited:
He's certainly very difficult. Some people forget it's not just about your equipment and weapons but the arena and kiting methods. I have never fought him in singleplayer, hell, I haven't even played Terraria in singleplayer, so it might be easier in multiplayer as well.

Lets talk about your gear and weapons. Then we'll work on your arena.

He's certainly very difficult. Some people forget it's not just about your equipment and weapons but the arena and kiting methods. I have never fought him in singleplayer, hell, I haven't even played Terraria in singleplayer, so it might be easier in multiplayer as well.

Lets talk about your gear and weapons. Then we'll work on your arena.
Well, i have full Star Dust armor and wings, A flying blue pig thing with wings, a dragon, that sword that shoots super powerful stars and a meowmare.

Many summons - including Stardust Dragon - do what is known as piercing damage. While being affected by piercing damage, an enemy can't receive damage from other sources. So your Star Wrath and Meowmere are useless if the Stardust Dragon is attacking.

Stardust Armour has atrocious defence; you won't be able to tank anything. Consider using a Star Veil for extended invulnerability after being hurt and reforging your accessories to Warding for a little extra defence. Things like wiring up a Heart Statue to a timer, a Heart Lantern, a campfire, potions, etc. are also valuable to have.

On a side note, you're having trouble defeating the Moon Lord, but you already have some Moon Lord weapons and armour...? Have you gone from normal mode to Expert mode by any chance?

Many summons - including Stardust Dragon - do what is known as piercing damage. While being affected by piercing damage, an enemy can't receive damage from other sources. So your Star Wrath and Meowmere are useless if the Stardust Dragon is attacking.

Stardust Armour has atrocious defence; you won't be able to tank anything. Consider using a Star Veil for extended invulnerability after being hurt and reforging your accessories to Warding for a little extra defence. Things like wiring up a Heart Statue to a timer, a Heart Lantern, a campfire, potions, etc. are also valuable to have.

On a side note, you're having trouble defeating the Moon Lord, but you already have some Moon Lord weapons and armour...? Have you gone from normal mode to Expert mode by any chance?
I used to have Terraria Collectors Edition on my windows computer, but i transported my Windows character into my Mac terraria.

Back
Top Bottom