tModLoader I need A Text ID List!

Im making a random terraria mod and it wont work purely because i need the ids of things.
When i type in number ids they dont work. but if I just type in the name of the item, it doesnt work either.

Heres an example:

recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulOfMight, 1); - Doesnt work
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.548, 1); - Also doesnt work.

I need help.
Preferrably a link to a text id list

Im making a random terraria mod and it wont work purely because i need the ids of things.
When i type in number ids they dont work. but if I just type in the name of the item, it doesnt work either.

Heres an example:

recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulOfMight, 1); - Doesnt work
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.548, 1); - Also doesnt work.

I need help.
Preferrably a link to a text id list

Make sure your code has using Terraria.ID; included in the using directives. ItemID.548 wouldn't work regardless of what you tried.

We are not allowed to share these classes in text format on these forums (or in extension, anywhere else).

Make sure your code has using Terraria.ID; included in the using directives. ItemID.548 wouldn't work regardless of what you tried.

We are not allowed to share these classes in text format on these forums (or in extension, anywhere else).

Ok. A bit annoying, to say the least. Considering I made sure that was there previously.

If there is any way you know how to add souls of might to a recipe please tell me

Ok. A bit annoying, to say the least. Considering I made sure that was there previously.

If there is any way you know how to add souls of might to a recipe please tell me
Code:
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulofMight, 1);
If you have using Terraria.ID; at the top of your code, then that should work.

Back
Top Bottom