PC I need coders and spriters for my mod.

What should the mod be called?

• The Techtonium Mod (because it sounds cool and items will be based around this ore/bar)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Omega Mod (because of how much new content there is expected to be added)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Wingle

Official Terrarian
I need 1-3 coders and 4-5 spriters for the mod. The reason why im putting this post here is because i posted a different one but i couldnt get any replies so im hoping for better luck here. Also, this will be a tModLoader mod. The link to the original thread is here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...people-to-code-sprite-stuff-for-my-mod.39966/

(The reason why im not coding and/or spriting is shown in the original post linked above).

Okay, so here is the not original, but official thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-omega-mod-for-tmodloader-v0-7.40023/#post-888165
The mod name is revealed there.

Last edited:
Then you can't really call it 'Your Mod' then, if you can't sprite or code.
I would help sprite, but I'm spriting for the Ardency texture pack at the moment.
But good luck finding a team!

Last edited:
Then you can really call it 'Your Mod' then, if you can't sprite or code.
I would help sprite, but I'm writing for the Ardency texture pack at the moment.
Thx but did you mean cant call it mine or can call it mine because i 50/50 agree with you on the cant call it mine thing
[DOUBLEPOST=1454112781,1454112652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then you can really call it 'Your Mod' then, if you can't sprite or code.
I would help sprite, but I'm writing for the Ardency texture pack at the moment.
Also, were you the one who voted for the name "Omega Mod" because if so thanks for participating in the poll!

Then you can't really call it 'Your Mod' then, if you can't sprite or code.
I would help sprite, but I'm spriting for the Ardency texture pack at the moment.
Btw I am actually spriting now. Well, not spriting, more like concept art, but atleast now I'm doing more to help the mod.

Back
Top Bottom