tModLoader I need somebody to build my mod.

QubeTown

Spazmatism
Well. That title sounds weird. Basically, I'm getting an error when I try to build my mod. I was told this wasn't a problem with my code. However nobody seems to know how to fix it. Basically, what I want is to know If my code even works.

Thanks, William.

What error are you getting? It seems extremely unlikely to me that it's not caused by your mod.

What error are you getting? It seems extremely unlikely to me that it's not caused by your mod.
(0,0) : error : ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/a/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.

(0,0) : error : ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/a/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
Ah, you're on Linux. I don't know much (well, anything) about Linux, but I did a quick search (it's a Steam issue, apparently), and I doubt that this issue will limit itself to building mods.

Either way, I can not present any solutions or alternatives, so I guess that letting other people build is not a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom