I think Desert Tiger is a universal Minion/ Pet!?

I'm still testing things & I don't wanna jump outta the window just yet, but there's three reasons I feel Desert Tiger is a Universal Minion/ Pet & not Summoner exclusive. 🤔🥤 [10-11-2020]
  1. The Tiger Minion is divided up into three Tiers, yet by the time you attain one, a Summoner will likely already have 4+ Minion slots.
  2. Not really solid proof, but spending a good amount of time with the Desert Tiger, leads me to believe it's a Minion & Pet Summon (it reeeally feels like a Pet).
  3. As far as I can tell, the Desert Tiger Minion is the only Minion that can do Critical Hits. That means, a player with high crit-chance will be very effective using this Minion.
20201011234552_1a.jpg

All that being said, I'll return here once I have more to add; this is an incomplete thread right now, so far as I'm concerned (I'm still avoiding spoilers BTW, I just had the urge to post this, LoL).
-----

When the desert tiger pounces it's considered a magic projectile. That is why it can critically strike. It can also trigger the spectre set bonuses. I don't see this being too useful as it only applies to the pounce attack which it does fairly infrequently. Not to mention the desert tiger is arguably the worst minion in the game (functionally not aesthetically) .

When the desert tiger pounces it's considered a magic projectile. That is why it can critically strike. It can also trigger the spectre set bonuses. I don't see this being too useful as it only applies to the pounce attack which it does fairly infrequently. Not to mention the desert tiger is arguably the worst minion in the game (functionally not aesthetically) .
I can't argue it's usefulness in relation to when you're able to obtain it, just yet... however, with some extensive testing, I did notice some useful things.
  1. Desert Tiger behaves very similarly to Stardust Dragon, with it's ability to target enemies at the edge of the screen & through walls.
  2. Also similar to Stardust Dragon, the Desert Tiger does passive contact damage & will return to the player while passive.
  3. This Minion does seem to be Class Neutral & I'd argue that a non-Summoner wouldn't have any reason to not use Desert Tiger.
  4. I haven't been able to test just yet, but Desert Tiger would be the only Minion who benefits from crit-bonuses, correct? 🤔🥤
  5. Again, still testing, but I think the real power of this Minion lies in when you obtain it, which is Post Plantera; which means several things:
    • It can be used for Old One's Army
    • It can be used for Golem
    • ...Pumpkin Moon
    • ...Frost Moon
    • ...Empress
    • ...Cultist
    • ...Duke
    • etc.​
  6. There's not too, too much game left, but there is a health chunk, before ever getting a hold of Stardust Dragon. I'll keep testing, but the Minion seems fine so far.
  7. Lastly, this thing absolutely dominates underground & I wish it was available sooner taking certain areas into consideration.
Again, this thread is still incomplete, but I felt it was important to share my current observations. Perhaps I'll agree with you with more time & testing? 🤔🥤

It is certainly a very bad minion, but not really the worst.
I think a good thing to do would be to massively increase its Damage, while not touching AI. This could allow it to annihilate the post-Golem events.

It's also important to note, that it seems like the Desert Tiger Minion is affected in some way by most buffs (the Bewitching Table is obvious), but this might even include Potions!? 🤔🥤

I'm not sure how far this can be taken, but a Minion being effected by non-Summoner specifc+ buffs is pretty gnarly. More testing obviously needs to be done, but anyone interested in seeing what specific buffs effect Desert Tiger, including Potions, Buff Stations, Armors etc., feel free to add them to the thread. Most of my testing is very specific & this is kinda putting the cart before the horse, at least for me. Thanks for any contributions in advance...

Attachments

• Demon's Souls 11-12-2020.png
    Demon's Souls 11-12-2020.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 837
I can't argue it's usefulness in relation to when you're able to obtain it, just yet... however, with some extensive testing, I did notice some useful things.

Desert Tiger behaves very similarly to Stardust Dragon, with it's ability to target enemies at the edge of the screen & through walls.
The major difference being that the stardust dratgon is always flying through tiles to damage enemies, the tiger only does so on its pounce attacks, if you want a minion that can atttack through walls at this point then just resummon your spider minions, they'll cling onto what you summon them onto. 1 spider attacks 8+ times faster than relying solely on the tiger pounces.

This Minion does seem to be Class Neutral & I'd argue that a non-Summoner wouldn't have any reason to not use Desert Tiger.
Aside from the unusal, pouncing is magic behavior, how is this any more class neutral than other summons?
I haven't been able to test just yet, but Desert Tiger would be the only Minion who benefits from crit-bonuses, correct? 🤔🥤
It would benifit from magic crit... but only when pouncing which again is not its primary means of attack, when it tackles things it won't be landing any crits.
Again, still testing, but I think the real power of this Minion lies in when you obtain it, which is Post Plantera; which means several things:
It can be used for Old One's Army
It can be used for Golem
...Pumpkin Moon
...Frost Moon
...Empress
...Cultist
...Duke

etc.
It's a biome chest weapon... and with the exception of the frost hydra every biome chest weapon is extremely useful even when compared to pumpkin/frost moon weapons. With the tiger once you do the pumpkin moon you get a much more useful minion, the raven. One raven has comparable damage output to a 1 slot tiger, however when that becomes 2 ravens the damage output doubles, while the tiger needs a total of 4 minion slots to start dealing double damage. This means a flock of ravens is not only more reliable due to flying, but also does a lot more damage than the desert tiger.

Last edited:
Some bad things to note about the Desert Tiger:
  • Its anti-air is awful. This is probably the worst minion in the game when it comes to that. It can't fly and it doesn't even stay on targets that well. I remember this multiplayer run with 5 friends where we all fought Fishron with a Tiger each. They spent the entire time flying around curled up in a ball.
  • The pounce attack isn't good. It... kinda tries to deal damage everything on the screen but it doesn't land hits consistently and doesn't even hit hard when it does. Also, it causes it to latch off from the enemy it was latched on. Not something you want when fighting bosses.
  • If you take a close look at its AI... it's really just a Spider Minion trying to impress you. It may actually be better if it just had the basic Spider AI instead of the inconsistent mess it has right now.
  1. The Tiger Minion is divided up into three Tiers, yet by the time you attain one, a Summoner will likely already have 4+ Minion slots.
  2. Not really solid proof, but spending a good amount of time with the Desert Tiger, leads me to believe it's a Minion & Pet Summon (it reeeally feels like a Pet).

I'm not really sure what these two points mean?

As far as I can tell, the Desert Tiger Minion is the only Minion that can do Critical Hits. That means, a player with high crit-chance will be very effective using this Minion.

I mean, only the pounce can crit. That's only a fraction of its DPS that will get affected by crit chance, nothing too significant.

It's also important to note, that it seems like the Desert Tiger Minion is affected in some way by most buffs (the Bewitching Table is obvious), but this might even include Potions!?

All minions are already affected by general damage up buffs and the like, and I really doubt they made the Tiger be affected by buffs for other classes.

The major difference being that the stardust dratgon is always flying through tiles to damage enemies, the tiger only does so on its pounce attacks, if you want a minion that can atttack through walls at this point then just resummon your spider minions, they'll cling onto what you summon them onto. 1 spider attacks 8+ times faster than relying solely on the tiger pounces.
Perhaps, however, I'm still finding the Desert Tiger to be useful in the case of dealing with things off-screen while I'm combating things directly in my face, only to have it rejoin the closer battle near the end (regular Mobs). This is one of the reasons I think it's important to emphasize the idea of it being Class Neutral. I like the more hands-off approach with a Minion that attacks off-screen (yup, I finally go it to attack off-screen), than having to manually summon Minions myself, especially in a scramble.

Aside from the unusal, pouncing is magic behavior, how is this any more class neutral than other summons?
There seems to be some kind of hidden functions with this Minion that I haven't been able to tack down just yet, like the thing with the crit-damage. I modified the current Desert Tiger I'm using with a "Broken" prefix, to see if it reveals more. I'm not quite sure what's happening, but it's damage doesn't seem to be effected much by this, which leads me to believe my armor is effecting it's damage values in some way.

I'll have to do more testing, but I'm purposely avoiding centralizing my build around being a Summoner. So far the Desert Tiger seems invaluable & I just recently discovered the ability to buff the Minion by accident. Luckily I'm on a Drunk World map, so I can test whether or not it's effected by Rage Potions. If it is, that means Desert Tiger is the only Minion that is effected by both Rage & Wrath Potions, if you happen to have both. I can't say for sure what that means, but the potential is pretty bonkers if more buffs can be stacked....

It would benifit from magic crit... but only when pouncing which again is not its primary means of attack, when it tackles things it won't be landing any crits.
Right now I'm testing things to see if it responds to any type of player leashing. S! far, I've got to see just how far the Desert Tiger can attack off-screen... it's pretty bonkers!

It's a biome chest weapon... and with the exception of the frost hydra every biome chest weapon is extremely useful even when compared to pumpkin/frost moon weapons. With the tiger once you do the pumpkin moon you get a much more useful minion, the raven. One raven has comparable damage output to a 1 slot tiger, however when that becomes 2 ravens the damage output doubles, while the tiger needs a total of 4 minion slots to start dealing double damage. This means a flock of ravens is not only more reliable due to flying, but also does a lot more damage than the desert tiger.
I'll be sure to compare the two once I reach... about that point into testing. By that time I should be able to do a fair side-by-side comparison, because I'm pretty familiar with the Raven Staff Minions & their effectiveness. I currently have the suspicion that Desert Tiger is a bit more specific, which might make the two comparable, depending on what kind of build you're making, but I could also be overestimating this weapon entirely? We shall see...
---

Some bad things to note about the Desert Tiger:
  • Its anti-air is awful. This is probably the worst minion in the game when it comes to that. It can't fly and it doesn't even stay on targets that well. I remember this multiplayer run with 5 friends where we all fought Fishron with a Tiger each. They spent the entire time flying around curled up in a ball.
  • The pounce attack isn't good. It... kinda tries to deal damage everything on the screen but it doesn't land hits consistently and doesn't even hit hard when it does. Also, it causes it to latch off from the enemy it was latched on. Not something you want when fighting bosses.
  • If you take a close look at its AI... it's really just a Spider Minion trying to impress you. It may actually be better if it just had the basic Spider AI instead of the inconsistent mess it has right now.

🤔🥤 *noted*

I'm not really sure what these two points mean?
Not really points, just observations. I don't have enough information to make any solid claim yet, just speculation.

I mean, only the pounce can crit. That's only a fraction of its DPS that will get affected by crit chance, nothing too significant.
This part I'm not sure about. I'm in the process of seeing ways I can effect the Desert Tigers behavior & the attack that goes through walls seems to be based on some kind of cooldown timer. I don't wanna say any more, because I'm still not sure about anything. 🤔🥤

All minions are already affected by general damage up buffs and the like, and I really doubt they made the Tiger be affected by buffs for other classes.
I'll get to this eventually then, I was just hoping I'd have useful information waiting on me to speed the process up once I got here, but I'm in no rush so... I can wait.

I haven't checked up on any spoilers, so I'm not sure of any newer, updated content changes that 1.4.1 makes to Minions, Armor, Buffs, etc.

I just wanted to note two additional discoveries while using Desert Tiger that are pretty good, but their usefulness might be in question.
  1. Desert Tiger is again, great for underground exploration. This Minion will reveal a LOT of hidden areas consistently. I'm not quite sure how useful that is though, considering the fact that it's a post Plantera Weapon, meaning, a majority of the underground will already be explored by this point in the game.
  2. One cool leashing trick I've discovered, is turning your back toward certain enemies at the right time, which will make Desert Tiger do both returning & contact damage to the enemy behind you at range. If you can predict it's behavior correctly, this trick can be pretty destructive~!
That is all... 10-13-2020

I know this is a tad bit separate from my original post, but I think the context here is very important. This... this is what I was trying my best to avoid, at the risk of being banned, yet it happened anyway. 🤦‍♂️🥤 I know exactly what the issue is here & how to fix it, but I don't think my voice will be welcome, because it wasn't welcomed the first time.

20201016000555_1.jpg

I've been doing some of my own testing, the Desert Tiger answered a LOT of big questions I've had, but I guess I was a bit too late...
  • Obsidian Armor isn't necessarily OP, it's a result of trying to match the effectiveness of the Bee Gear, but not taking certain elements into consideration (i.e. limited resources, time investment, pre-hardmode).
  • Flinx Gear should be a Alt to Slime Staff, these two Minions, Slime & Flinx should be on the same tier but, the issue is that the Flinx Staff isn't taking the Robes & progression into account & just the weapons itself, which is fair (because it's Gold Ore Tier), but this creates a runaway effect.
  • Spinal tap is a fine addition, but also contributes to the snowballing, we're in quite the pickle now because of it. 🤔🥤
This is an easy fix... somewhat, because I foresaw this problem happening before it ever existed, but it'd require everyone being on the same page, which I doubt will happen if the information comes from me. I guess I gotta sit back & watch this time, which is super unfortunate...

Obsidian Armor isn't necessarily OP, it's a result of trying to match the effectiveness of the Bee Gear, but not taking certain elements into consideration (i.e. limited resources, time investment, pre-hardmode).
Obsidian armor is overpowered, it literally doubles the damage output of whips... and increases their range... and gives you an extra minion. I used obsidian armor + snapthron +flinxes and was reaching over 200 dps on skeletron, that's insane for weapons that can be obtained before bosses.

Flinx Gear should be a Alt to Slime Staff, these two Minions, Slime & Flinx should be on the same tier but, the issue is that the Flinx Staff isn't taking the Robes & progression into account & just the weapons itself, which is fair (because it's Gold Ore Tier), but this creates a runaway effect.
I'm confused what you're even trying to say here?

Spinal tap is a fine addition, but also contributes to the snowballing, we're in quite the pickle now because of it. 🤔🥤

what do you mean by snowball? it's a a whip that's better than the snapthorn but worse than the fire cracker that's where it fits into progresson.

Obsidian armor is overpowered, it literally doubles the damage output of whips. I used obsidian armor + snapthron +flinxes and was reaching over 200 dps on skeletron, that's insane for weapons that can be obtained before bosses.
There's no point in trying to explain it now, because the Bee Gear is technically a Win Button, even in Master Mode Difficulty. This was the problem I was describing when you make everything about numbers & don't take progression into account. Bee Gear also got an upgrade, which now makes it a Win Button+. Here's the problem we now face. 💁‍♂️🥤
  • mid-Molten Tier is now the Alt to Bee Tier (instead of actual Molten Tier), which is somewhat your suggestions with Imps, but much, more clever (remember that discussion?).
  • This being the case, now we have to match Queen Bees gear, items, location resources & gold, which is no small feat.
  • Whips are actually good now, which was really all that needed to be fixed IMHO, but now we have more progression options & a new Minion.
  • Obsidian Summoner needs to also be a Win Button, if it's bee... the Alt to Bee Tier that you suggested before...
It's a progression skip item now, which means it has to rival Bee Gear, which is not easy to do... so, because Whips are actually good now, pure Summoner is the only game in town. 🤷‍♂️🥤

I'm confused what you're even trying to say here?
Doesn't matter, I think the devs know how to fix this one here, it's the latter that's a tougher sale.

what do you mean by snowball? it's a a whip that's better than the snapthorn but worse than the fire cracker that's where it fits into progresson.
Spinal Tap isn't the issue, as I said, it's a fine addition. The problem is that Summoner has more stuff now & the path of progression has blended in with the rest of the cast. I have to admit, the additions were clever, somewhat keeping Summoners identity along the way. The problem now is that we have a true Alt to Bee Gear (pure Summoner), Spinal Tap (PH-Dungeon Gear), melee buffs, a buff to Minions, Pygmy Staff Necklace, Summoner Potions & all the Class-neutral gear that nobody is discussing yet, like Bone Glove. Keep in mind, none of these addition are things that ppl didn't ask for, they are almost exactly what was requested, by the numbers... I was there watching it happen.

Last edited:
There's no point in trying to explain it now, because the Bee Gear is technically a Win Button, even in Master Mode Difficulty. This was the problem I was describing when you make everything about numbers & don't take progression into account. Bee Gear also got an upgrade, which now makes it a Win Button+. Here's the problem we now face. 💁‍♂️🥤
  • mid-Molten Tier is now the Alt to Bee Tier (instead of actual Molten Tier), which is somewhat your suggestions with Imps, but much, more clever (remember that discussion?).
  • This being the case, now we have to match Queen Bees gear, items, location resources & gold, which is no small feat.
  • Whips are actually good now, which was really all that needed to be fixed IMHO, but now we have more progression options & a new Minion.
  • Obsidian Summoner needs to also be a Win Button, if it's bee... the Alt to Bee Tier that you suggested before...
It's a progression skip item now, which means it has to rival Bee Gear, which is not easy to do... so, because Whips are actually good now, pure Summoner is the only game in town. 🤷‍♂️🥤
Obsidian needs shadow scales/ tissue samples and it needs a hellforge, it is literally molten tier. Even if you had to kill queen bee for it it would still be ridiculously overpowered. Try spinal tap + feral claw + flinx vs wall of flesh, it's just insane how good it is.

Or... fire cracker + spider + obsidian armor + feral claw = dreadnautelous getting absolutely rekt.

Doesn't matter, I think the devs know how to fix this one here, it's the latter that's a tougher sale.
ok... then...

Spinal Tap isn't the issue, as I said, it's a fine addition. The problem is that Summoner has more stuff now & the path of progression has blended in with the rest of the cast. I have to admit, the additions were clever, somewhat keeping Summoners identity along the way. The problem now is that we have a true Alt to Bee Gear (pure Summoner), Spinal Tap (PH-Dungeon Gear), melee buffs, a buff to Minions, Pygmy Staff Necklace, Summoner Potions & all the Class-neutral gear that nobody is discussing yet, like Bone Glove. Keep in mind, none of these addition are things that ppl didn't ask for, they are almost exactly what was requested, by the numbers... I was there watching it happen.
More items isn't bad as long as the items are done well.
The idea behind obsidian armor is interesting it's just way too over tuned.
The pygmy necklace used to see very little use, not long after it was obtainable it had to compete with two objectievly better accesories, and it struggled to compete with the celestial shell and the emblems. Now that it's obtainable by early hardmode it actually has some use now.
Not sure what the bone glove has to do with anything it practically effects all classes equally.

Obsidian needs shadow scales/ tissue samples and it needs a hellforge, it is literally molten tier. Even if you had to kill queen bee for it it would still be ridiculously overpowered. Try spinal tap + feral claw + flinx vs wall of flesh, it's just insane how good it is.
I don't really need to test most of this, my experiment against King Slime was enough, keep in mind, I was the one who warned most Terrarians this would happen. Also, Obsidian Gear is about the same tier as Demon Scythe, with simply being in the Underworld to obtain, but also a rival to Bee Gear. It comfortably sits at mid, to pre-Molten Tier.

Or... fire cracker + spider + obsidian armor + feral claw = dreadnautelous getting absolutely rekt.
Yep, but this will still be the case even if the Armor gets a nerf, because many items will allow it to reach it's default power anyhow. It's a runaway Train at this point, because nerfing it to the point it doesn't compete with Bee Gear isn't an option. Whips being good & crossing over into Melee territory is the real culprit, as someone is going to find a way to optimize Obsidian Gear even if it does get the nerf hammer. It's just gonna take longer to kill things, but it's still gonna be overpowered. 🤷‍♂️🥤

Also, I'm kinda shocked that you are against these buffs, with this Armor, you can easily skip both Bee & Spider Gear... completely. What compelled you to get Spider Minions instead of something like Pirates or Blades? 🤔🥤

More items isn't bad as long as the items are done well.
I'd argue the new updates were done extremely well, but there's a cost that comes with that...! 😊🥤

The idea behind obsidian armor is interesting it's just way too over tuned.
What does that mean exactly? Keep in mind, once early-Hardmode starts, the paths to progression are pretty open. Are you saying that Obsidian Armor steps over other options or that it competes with things like Spider Gear or Hollowed Armor? If it competes with Spider Gear, that's fine IMHO, if it rivals Hollowed Gears... well, that's a problem.

The pygmy necklace used to see very little use, not long after it was obtainable it had to compete with two objectievly better accesories, and it struggled to compete with the celestial shell and the emblems. Now that it's obtainable by early hardmode it actually has some use now.
I don't disagree with it's new placement.

Not sure what the bone glove has to do with anything it practically effects all classes equally.
It's like I said, we're never gonna come to agree, so I think this is a lost cause. The devs are now in a difficult spot & Summoner is an issue, right beside other stuff, with little time to get it wrong. Welp, we'll just have to see...

I don't really need to test most of this, my experiment against King Slime was enough, keep in mind, I was the one who warned most Terrarians this would happen. Also, Obsidian Gear is about the same tier as Demon Scythe, with simply being in the Underworld to obtain, but also a rival to Bee Gear. It comfortably sits at mid, to pre-Molten Tier.
It need shadow scales!! the same materal you need to make a pick that can mine hellstone!

Yep, but this will still be the case even if the Armor gets a nerf, because many items will allow it to reach it's default power anyhow. It's a runaway Train at this point, because nerfing it to the point it doesn't compete with Bee Gear isn't an option. Whips being good & crossing over into Melee territory is the real culprit, as someone is going to find a way to optimize Obsidian Gear even if it does get the nerf hammer. It's just gonna take longer to kill things, but it's still gonna be overpowered. 🤷‍♂️🥤
I say remove the minion slot and reduce the speed bonus a little. The whip buff is far from the only culprit as this armor LITERALLY DOUBLES whip dps. Whips at base althoguh they got a range buff across the board still have less range than most ranged/magic while still usually having less dps.

Also, I'm kinda shocked that you are against these buffs, with this Armor, you can easily skip both Bee & Spider Gear... completely. What compelled you to get Spider Minions instead of something like Pirates or Blades? 🤔🥤
I'm tired of using the spider staff for 80% of hardmode, not nessesarily using it at all. I didn't use the pirate because that takes a lot of grinding usually, I didn't use the blade staff because that's a queen slime drop and doesn't synergize with the fire cracker that well.

What does that mean exactly? Keep in mind, once early-Hardmode starts, the paths to progression are pretty open. Are you saying that Obsidian Armor steps over other options or that it competes with things like Spider Gear or Hollowed Armor? If it competes with Spider Gear, that's fine IMHO, if it rivals Hollowed Gears... well, that's a problem.
It's interesting because of its unique bonuses to whips. No other armor does this.

It need shadow scales!! the same materal you need to make a pick that can mine hellstone!
...or Tissue Samples. Like I said, this is a progression skip item. I might not be a numbers guy, but I always consider context; it's just as important as numbers.

I say remove the minion slot and reduce the speed bonus a little. The whip buff is far from the only culprit as this armor LITERALLY DOUBLES whip dps. Whips at base althoguh they got a range buff across the board still have less range than most ranged/magic while still usually having less dps.
I don't disagree entirely, but part of the Summoner experience is the increase in Minions, the devs aren't going to remove that feature, that a lazy solution. The increase in DPS is a common trade-off, so it's the right choice, but a nerf is certainly coming. The increase Whip range is also fine, which places us in the same position, the damage is likely just too high, but it has to still rival Bee Gear. This is a tough call... because Whips are also their own separate issue. I think the nerf to DPS is as far as this can be taken & maybe a nerf to attack speed. Only issue is, we only get one shot at this... 🤷‍♂️🥤

I'm tired of using the spider staff for 80% of hardmode, not nessesarily using it at all. I didn't use the pirate because that takes a lot of grinding usually, I didn't use the blade staff because that's a queen slime drop and doesn't synergize with the fire cracker that well.
Welp, you got 3/4ths of what you wanted then... 😂🥤

It's interesting because of its unique bonuses to whips. No other armor does this.
I agree, but I don't think the problem is gonna go away. Even with the nerfs, I have a feeling you'll be able to fight the Twins with the armor in early-Hardmode, because if Bee Gear was slightly better, you could do it with that.

bee gear​
obsidian gear​
24%​
44%​
minion damage increase​
2​
1​
minion slots​
0%​
50%​
whip speed increase​
0%​
50%​
whip range increase​
13​
15​
defense​

When you put it like this Obsidian is indeed overpowered beyond words.
It's viable in MID HARDMODE!​

Last edited:
bee gear​
obsidian gear​
24%​
44%​
minion damage increase​
2​
1​
minion slots​
0%​
50%​
whip speed increase​
0%​
50%​
whip range increase​
13​
15​
defense​

When you put it like this Obsidian is indeed overpowered beyond words.
It's viable in MID HARDMODE!​
These numbers are nice, but what's your solution to fixing it? Show me numbers where the two are comparable, with Obsidian being slightly better than Bee Gear (45/55 split) & this is useful, as of now, these are just more numbers, the same ones that go us here in the first place, remember? 😏💁‍♂️

These numbers are nice, but what's your solution to fixing it? Show me numbers where the two are comparable, with Obsidian being slightly better than Bee Gear (45/55 split) & this is useful, as of now, these are just more numbers, the same ones that go us here in the first place, remember? 😏💁‍♂️
bee gear​
obsidian gear​
24%​
32%​
minion damage increase​
2​
1​
minion slots​
0%​
30%​
whip speed increase​
0%​