• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Drawings & Paintings i will draw you and then rate my drawing

Cherrizy

Retinazer
I have to say your style of art is very innovative. You combine abstract with bits of realism and blend them together in an incredible way, not to mention your use of colours is extraordinary. Overall I just have to give you 10/10.

no ones here

Eye of Cthulhu
I have to say your style of art is very innovative. You combine abstract with bits of realism and blend them together in an incredible way, not to mention your use of colours is extraordinary. Overall I just have to give you 10/10.
XD, chill out, it only took five minutes, XD

AmazingMaciek

Skeletron Prime
... Ok i'll give you a try. So just draw my profile picture and I "don't care" what style it is

(By the way this is a really cool idea for a challange bro)

Draw me ^ω^
D1F92FAC-86A7-443C-A596-C501D8F95648.jpeg

Krispyhappy

Eye of Cthulhu
can you draw this empires of light that I made, note: her arms are not on the sprite sheet.
NPC_636.png
<Original
NPC_636.png
<My Version

Top Bottom