Serious I will now show you my true form!

Snickerbobble

The Painter
Okay so.. this is very long overdue, but I can't keep hiding like this forever. Many of you might know of me from my comic, so I will post a little comic strip here for those who want to TL;DR:

qMXcx2x.png

Yep! It's been me all along, and I apologize for lying to those about it. Now I would like to explain why I created a new identity upon joining TCF.

Before TCF opened up, I was having several bad months back at TO. I was a depressed grouch, and I wanted to change, but I found it very difficult to. One cannot change their personality over one night, it takes time. During the release of TCF, I was on vacation, which gave me some time to rethink things. With the release of the new forums, I found that this was a perfect opportunity to create a new identity, to help with my transition to becoming a better person, without feeling awkward as my identity on TO was established as the occasionally cranky icecream lover.

I had some slip ups here and there as Snickerbobble, getting involved with a couple arguments I wish I had stayed out of. I upset a few people, who should know who they are, and I'm deeply sorry for all of that. I was redirecting some anger I was having in real life on these people and that wasn't fair. I hope you can forgive me. :dryadsad: I'm still working on improving myself.

The idea was to establish a new identity and make friends with those that hated me on TO. I then created a comic, and the plan was to eventually announce that Azure and I were the same person through it, but I began work on a few biome suggestion projects which took a lot of time away from working on my comic. There were also some offline issues, such as needing to find a job, which made it even more difficult for me to continue. And even when I did have the free time, I sometimes just didn't feel like it. So instead, I'm making the big reveal here, following Samrux's gender announcement, just for me, it's an identity announcement.

There were a handful of people who began to catch on and questioned about me being Azure, and I denied it, as I'd been caught before I was ready. I wanted to share some of my creations I had posted on TO, so I changed the story to Azure being my sister, and that my account was a dual account of users Azure and Metal. I lied a few times, and I'm sorry for that, but I hope you understand, as I wasn't ready to come out yet. I needed to create a new positive identity and I didn't want to ruin it by revealing too soon.

I could go into more detail about why I became the way I did on TO, but I'd prefer to keep the drama low. Deaths, heartbreaks, loss of friends, and losing my dog. I became an emotional wreck, and I'm trying hard to continue on the path of recovery. Now that I feel comfortable enough here, I thought everyone (who cares at least) deserves to know. I don't like lying to people, but I felt I had to.

I suppose I shouldn't ramble on too much. There's not too much more to say. I just created a new identity as my old one felt tarnished. Hopefully with my new identity, I've been able to repair and make amends with those I've made upset.

Hopefully everything's OK now. I'm sorry everyone! I'll be good now. :dryadwink:

PS: The Confection should have made it obvious! :D

I am eating some gourmet icecream. lets say it is in yer honor for coming out of the internetcognitoidentychangecloset
not like gay coming out of the closet, not like there is anything wrong with that

Wait. So... You were Azure this whole time? Wow. And no, the confection did not make it obvious, because i thought you were just her brother who ALSO liked candy a lot.

I never knew you very well on TO, but now im really surprised to know that you were her the whole time. You certainly tricked me.

Jeez, I had seen Azure before on the original TO, back when I didn't have an actual account. I was wondering where Azure went on TCF

Back
Top Bottom