Ice sickle drop problem

Lolex212

Terrarian
So, on latest 3 days I've been farming for ice sickle, and the underground snow biome where im killing monsters is crimsoned. To this moment i dropped two ice staffs, some trifold maps, amaroks, and no ice sickles. I killed about 400 monsters that drop it, so that means I should have at least two (chance is about 1/180). Is crimson in underground snow biome a problem? This is really bothering me

So, on latest 3 days I've been farming for ice sickle, and the underground snow biome where im killing monsters is crimsoned. To this moment i dropped two ice staffs, some trifold maps, amaroks, and no ice sickles. I killed about 400 monsters that drop it, so that means I should have at least two (chance is about 1/180). Is crimson in underground snow biome a problem? This is really bothering me
Sounds like a case of really bad luck @Lolex212. Keep farming, it'll drop at some point. As long as you see the enemies that it drops from (Armored Viking, Ice Elemental, Icy Merman, and Ice Tortoise), you're in the right place.

It may be beneficial to set up a simple farming area with a nice flat spawn surface, if you haven't already. You'll get a lot more spawns that way, which means more chances of it dropping.

I've been getting the same problem.. I got 7 amaroks already with no ice sickle

This game is a case of when not if , just keep farming i suggest making a afk farm like this one I created as soon as i made the world it helps a ton with getting loot and it can be modified by placing specific biome blocks beneath your afk box it takes time but its so worth it in the end, for a tutorial watch happy days's video on a perfect setup

Screenshot (2).png

Hope I helped out! ~Doot

Attachments

• 1576524012113.png
    1576524012113.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 255
Back
Top Bottom