If the above user's profile pic was an NPC, what would he/she sell/do?

Sells:

Jungle Dragon Egg (Yharon summon in Calamity) - 50 Gold Coins
Yharim's Crystal - 2 Platinum Coins
Betsy's Weapons - 30 Gold Coins each

Does:

If you talk to him with a Corruption Device in your inventory, there will be the extra dialogue choice [Fight]. The Corruption Device temporarily controls him to battle you in a difficult fight with three phases. Upon beating him, you get a Dragonwolf73 Treasure Bag on Expert and higher, and the loot contains one of many dragon like weapons, and a rare accessory that summons a dragon to fight for you.

Says quotes from MLP, increases the happiness of all nearby NPCs except the Angler, Tax Collector, and Arms dealer. Sells various rainbow themed weapons, with more powerful ones being sold in the Hallow.

Sells various weapons and accessories like traveling merchant does, but with more stuff that's actually useful rather than vanity

Burrows into the ground, acting as a pylon that doesn't need NPCs to teleport you to a location. Can only travel in underground.

Changing Flask arrives during Pre-Hardmode after beating the EoC. During Pre-Hardmode, he only sells a few stuff and can give you 1 Mysterious Flask per day. The flask either gives you a really good buff for 5 minutes or a bad debuff for 10 minutes when consumed. The chance for a buff or debuff is 50% each. On rare occasions, consuming it can instead result in 1-5 random item(s) spawning in front of you on the ground. The random item(s) is/are chosen from either any of the world chest loot, or any of the loot from crates. In Hardmode, he sells more stuff, especially Post-Golem, which he sells futuristic gear and weapons at a hefty cost.

Starting from Post-Martian Invasion, he can be battled by selecting [Battle] from his dialogue menu choices during daytime. He has 65000/75000/90000 Health, and 25/30 Defense. His battle doesn't have multiple (major) phases though. When in battle, he flies on a hoverpad similar to the Shroomite Hoverboard, and shoots magic projectiles at the player. He occasionally does 5 teleports, where he teleports next to the player and shoots a giant magic projectile, and on the fifth teleport, shoots a laser before returning to his normal attack pattern. He reaches Subphase 2 at 70% Health at which point, the gravity for the player becomes inverted with the Distorted debuff for the rest of the battle up until the final Subphase. During Subphase 2, he alternates between magic projectiles that can home in on the player and dashing at the player (in a similar fashion to how the core of the Slime God dashes diagonally in it's final phase). He reaches Subphase 3 at 50% Health at which point, he starts Subphase 3 off by releasing a giant deathlaser at where the player was when he teleported to them. In Subphase 3, all his previous attacks become faster and have less telegraphing, and he adds a new attack to the table, throwing flasks at the player that inflict Ichor, Shadowflame, Poisoned and Confusion if they hit the player. In Suphase 3 in Expert Mode, his previous attacks also gain more predictability of hitting the player, and the flasks are thrown more fast in succession. Finally, when he reaches 20% Health, he enters his final Subphase, Subphase 4. In this Subphase, the Distorted debuff is removed finally, but he starts to do all his previous attacks to the player very quickly, in desperation, up until he is finally defeated, at which point, he will glow, before dropping his random loot or Treasure Bag and then reverting back to his NPC state. In Subphase 4 in Master Mode, 4 drones are summoned throughout the rest of the fight that repeatedly shoot tesla projectiles at the player that can inflict Electrified for 20 seconds. His loot can contain 1 out of 5 upgraded versions of his Scientific weapons he normally sells Post-Golem, a Changing Flask Relic (100%), a Hoverpad mount (100%), a foal Changing Flask pet (25%), a Accessory that gives you a damaging magic aura (100%), a discount card that can be consumed once to lower his shop prices drastically, (100%), and finally, cosmetics that make you look like him (20%).

If the player reaches 0 Health during his fight, he will stop the battle and heal the player with his Medbot, preventing death, before returning back to his NPC state.

During Post-Moonlord/Postgame, Changing Flask gains a stats upgrade to his battle, increasing his health to 90000/150000/250000 and his Defense to 50/65/80.

"It's a nice day out today isn't it?"
"The weather is perfect for a quick jog!"
"I still miss Equestria deep down."
"I think now would be a good time to go visit the underground Jungle." (Post-BoC/EoW)
"You survived the queen of a colony? Most others don't end up in coming out of the battle alive. You should be proud of your growing strength!" (Post-QB)
"Its time. You've come so far, and now you are finally ready to challenge me. The undefeated Changing Flask. It's up to you though. If you don't want to, It's okay." (Post-Martians)
"You wanna rematch me? I'm always up for a friendly sparring!" (Post-Flask)
"You really are amazing no doubt!" (Post-Flask)
"We don't know what we would do without you!" (Post-Moonlord/Postgame)
"You know what this calls for, in honor of you? A PARTEH!!" (Post-Moonlord/Postgame)
"I've become even stronger than last time! Wanna have a friendly battle again?" (Post-Moonlord/Postgame)
"I personally prefer night time. It's more peaceful, and it's when I get inspired with ideas the most."
"You shouldn't go out now, considering all the monsters. But then again, you beat that giant eye... So who am I to judge?" (Post-EoC, even though it is impossible to get him Pre-EoC)
"Your headed to the Dungeon to fight the old man? Alright, be careful though. He is very dangerous and has cursed powers." (Post-QB)
"As powerful as you have become, you should play it safe for now and stay here until daytime." (Early HM)
"I saw a shadow of two flying eyes conjoined to each other flying in the sky. If they decide to fight you, you might be screwed." (Early HM)
"I've been feeling some strong vibrations from under the ground recently." (Early HM)
"The air's been getting a bit colder these past nights. I'd stay safe if I were you." (Early HM)
"You beat the two giant mechanical eyes? I think I recall their names now. Retinazer was the red one, and Spazmatism was the green one, if I remember correctly!" (Post-Twins)
"You managed to beat the menace that was causing vibrations deep down in the ground? WHAT?! It was a giant mechanical WORM?! Thank god it's dealt with..." (Post-Destroyer)
"The air's seemed to return back to normal. Huh? You beat the menace who was causing that? What?! It was a mechanical version of Skeletron?!" (Post-Skeletron Prime)
"I've seen some rainbowish flashes in the Hallow biome. Kind of reminds me of Dash. If you see a Prismatic Lacewing, be careful. If you kill it, it will summon the Empress." (Post-Golem)
"It feels so good to finally have a peaceful night, free from any danger! That reminds me! Me and the Steampunker/Rainbow Dash are going to go on our own adventures! (Postgame)
"So you beat that giant worm, eh?" (Post-EoW. Only one of these will be said depending on your world evil, unless you have Fargo's Both World Evils Mod.)
"So you beat that giant brain, eh?" (Post-BoC. Only one of these will be said depending on your world evil, unless you have Fargo's Both World Evils Mod.)
"I've heard some weird sounds coming from the snow biomes. It sounds nothing like a pony or human. Be careful" (Post-Skeletron)
"You managed to beat the old man? You should go in and check the Dungeon now. There are lots of cursed monsters in there, but there is also lots of loot you can get!" (Post-Skeletron)
"I think it's time. You are ready for the master and core of the world. Go to the Underworld and throw a voodoo doll of the Guide/Twilight in lava, but be prepared. (Post-Skeletron)
"I knew you could do it! We have to take in factor that the ancient spirits of light and dark are finally released again after 1000 years. Things are going to get more dangerous (Early HM)
"You should steer clear of the underground Desert for now. There are lots of dangerous creatures there, especially dangerous spirits there that look like genies. (Early HM)
"You should be careful of any Goblins. They have a new member to their roster, the summoner. They are dangerous and can summon demonic hexes!" (Early HM)
"Pirates have been showing up lately in the world, so be careful if they start a invasion on us. They are very dangerous with their firearms." (Early HM)
"I heard of a special crystal that rarely grows in the underground Hallow that can summon the King's Queen. (Early HM)
"You beat the Queen and her minions? At least that's one problem out of our way finally." (Post-Queen Slime)
"I finally did some more research and it seems those mechanical menaces you beat were old war machines! The Destroyer, the Twins, and Skeletron Prime." (Post-Mechanical Bosses)
"If your going to the underground Jungle, be careful. It's been growing restless. The true guardian of the Jungle lurks nearby." (Post-Mechanical Bosses)
"WHAT?! You went to the underground Jungle and summoned the guardian, PLANTERA?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! Nevertheless, you somehow survived it!" (Post-Plantera)
"I've been hearing screams come from the underground Jungle... You've grown very strong. I say it's time you go pay the ruler of the Temple a visit." (Post Plantera)
"Congrats on beating Golem! I did a expedition and acquired some new weaponry you can buy from me, for a hefty price of course. Science doesn't come cheap after all." (Post-Golem)
"UFO's have started to appear in space." (Post-Golem)
"You've grown so much ever since you were defenseless long ago. You are almost ready to face me." (Post-Golem)
"You beat the Empress of Light? Thats amazing! She has never been defeated before! You are the first to defeat her in this entire world!" (Post-EoL, If defeated at Night)
"You beat the Empress of Light, AT DAYTIME?! You are full of luck and skill that she didn't end you in a instant!" (Post-EoL, If defeated at Day)
"I got reports that a greenish creature has been lurking in the Ocean. If you want to battle it, you need a fishing bait that it likes. Preferably a Truffle Worm."
"If you go to the Dungeon, I've seen some cultists lurking by it. If you kill them, it will most likely summon their leader. Nothing you can't handle though!" (Post-Golem)
"Ha.. Haha! YOU actually did it!! You took the Moon Lord down! We can finally live a life full of peace and no danger! I can't thank you enough {Player}!" (Post-Moonlord/Postgame)
"You should stay inside for tonight. There are lots of dangerous monsters as the sky and water turns blood red."
"Look how far you've come. You can handle these creatures no problem now. Nothing can stand in your way, except for where you have yet to tackle." (Post-QB)
"If your going out now, you should be careful of any clowns." (Early HM)
"Whatever you do, do not go fishing tonight. I heard reports of very dangerous creatures hiding in the blood waters." (Early HM)
"You've really become so powerful to the point that all these creatures are a joke for you!" (Post-Moonlord/Postgame)
"Why are you talking to me, and not fighting the Goblins?!"
"These Goblins oughta know who they are dealing with if they are coming back to face you!"
"Watch out for those summoners!" (Early HM)
"You've really become so powerful to the point that all these creatures are a joke for you!" (Post-Moonlord/Postgame)
"Snowmen? Out of all the possible things that could be attacking us, it's snowmen..." (Early HM)
":red:. Pirates have decided to invade us... This is bad..." (Early HM)
"A solar eclipse has happened. You really should stay inside and wait out this one, but I'm not forcing you. I know your full of adventure after all."
"You really should be careful. I've spotted a few giant flying insects. Not to mention, I've seen some stronger creatures this time." (Post-Plantera)
"The night grows eerie as the Pumpkin Moon rises."
"The night grows cold as the Frost Moon rises."
"So, it appears martians have invaded us. I knew this day would come... Your going to want to steer cleer AT ALL COSTS from those martian saucers. They are DEVESTATING!"
"So, you do choose to challenge me. Very well. Be prepared for the fight of your lifetime!" (Battle Intro)
"Tis' aien't no scratch!" (Subphase 2 Intro)
"I may have to admit, you really are full of determination and pride, which is a good thing! Hold onto those traits. They will carry you towards a happy life." (Subphase 3 Intro)
"Hngh.... It seems I have no choice.. but to go ALL OUT ON YOU!" (Subphase 4 Intro)
"Looks like you couldn't handle my raw power! Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you unlike everything else. Medbot, heal me and him/her!" (Losing to Flask)
"Ha.. Hahaha... You really are amazing and powerful, if even I can't best you! Hey... Don't cry, I'll be alright! Medbot, heal me and him/her!" (Post-Battle)
"That was a amazing battle we had! I'm pretty sure when we fought, the earth shaked with power!" (Post-Battle)
"We should have another battle another time in the future!" (Post-Battle)
"Alright! Let's have another friendly battle! (Rematch Intro)
"I never knew that I would one day have a epic battle against someone who would later become our savior!" (Rematch Subphase 2 Intro)
"I can bask in this moment for eternity. The sun beating down on us gently, as we battle!" (Rematch Subphase 3 Intro)
"Alright! Here we go! Time for crazy Flask! Prepare yourself buddy!" (Rematch Subphase 4 Intro)
"Don't worry! We all have our flukes every now and then! You are still amazing the way you are! Medbot, heal me and him/her!" (Losing to Flask in Rematch)
"You keep proving every time how powerful you really are! They are happy to have you to protect them, and I am even happier to have a close friend who is our saviour!" (Post-Rematch)
"As powerful as you are for saving us from Moon Lord, this {x number of times you fought him}th battle of ours will be the most difficult one yet for you!" (Post-ML Rematch Intro)
"How does it feel to have taken down all the world's biggest menaces?" (Post-ML Rematch Subphase 2 Intro)
"I have never been this happy and relaxed before! All thanks to your hard works that paid off in the end!" (Post-ML Rematch Subphase 3 Intro)
"Alright! Here we go! Show me how truly powerful you are! Give it your all!" (Post-ML Rematch Subphase 4 Intro)
"And yet again, you stand as the victor against me in battle! This was very fun!" (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"I have a secret I want to tell you." (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"I was not always this peaceful and happy." (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"I used to have darkness and evil in my heart sometimes, long ago." (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"When I met you though, when you would keep on showing me how truly powerful you are, it made me realize." (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"Why be on the dark side, when you can be on the good side?" (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"This is what made me realize, I have been living my life wrong." (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"Anyways, you know what this calls for? Another party in honor of your hard work again!" (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"Your gonna go far kid. Trust me." (Post-ML Post-Rematch)
"So the end has begun... We might be screwed, but I have a feeling somehow, that you can take the Celestial Pillars down. Even then, if you do, it will summon him." (Post-Cultist)
"I believe in you. I know you can save us from the Moon Lord, somehow." (When Impending Doom approaches, and when Moon Lord is summoned.)
"You've really become so powerful to the point that even the Pillars and Moon Lord himself are a joke for you!" (Post-Moonlord/Postgame)

(If your reading this Flask, I had so much fun writing this all! Cheers to you, my buddy x3)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom