PC I'll buy anything I deem decent

I would definitely take that clorophyte off your hands if I had that much cash. Sorry
[doublepost=1525146055,1525146036][/doublepost]Not that I'd be able to use it cuz I'm prehardmode

Well I need some good ores. Prehardmode ones cuz I'm stuck at lead armour and can't find any other stuff
well i do have many prehardmode things such as weapons,hellstone,bosssummoners,and many other things i could even give you some of them for free since they are prehardmode items

Hey I've beat the moonlord on one of my worlds. If you need anything I might have it for the right price... Also if you have any pre-hardmode items (really early pre-hardmode, just started a new world) i would be interested

Well get me an sdmg for around 5 to 6 gold and I'll give you my snowball cannon for you preharde mode guy. Snowballs included
[doublepost=1525313345,1525313319][/doublepost]It has decent speed knockback and damage for a early prehardmode gun
[doublepost=1525313393][/doublepost]
And I can meet both of you at same time but you will need to wait for about 30 days for school to end​

Free if you give me an sdmg with some clorophyte bullets and a lot of them and I'll give you some gold coins and some of my dye stuff if you want it

Back
Top Bottom