I'm Tsuki, AMA.

I did not go to college. I'd planned on it, but life happened and I didn't have the money / grants / options to go to college. When I get myself situated and in a better position, I'll likely go. No plans on where.
If you had the button to destroy anything or all of something in the universe, but only one type of object, what would you destroy forever?

Sweet! My monk is able to do 52's now! Let's do this!

Oh gods, my DH is only on like 15. Needs more greens. Not totally garbage tier I guess. ;; Sent an invite though, up for playing anytime except right now, stayed up all night.

Sokina#1938 is me. o:

Have you watched
Attack no Titan?
IF YOU do watch it,
It may just be too much
and you'll throw up

I've actually watched some of it it and I think I'm one of the only people in the world that do not like it that much. It has its moments, but it kind of bored me after the first five episodes. I might watch the rest but I wasn't that impressed. o:

If you could improve or add anyting to your body (extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles etc etc) what would it be and why?

Have you played Legends of Zelda: Twilight Princess?
If so, did you like playing As a wolf?
If you had to become an animal for the rest of your life, what would that animal be?

Have you played Legends of Zelda: Twilight Princess?
If so, did you like playing As a wolf?
If you had to become an animal for the rest of your life, what would that animal be?

I actually have not played Twilight Princess yet. I remember being super excited about it because you could play as a wolf, but I never actually got around to playing it. Playing as a wolf would be pretty awesome to me.

And yeah, I'd definitely be a wolf. My favorite of all of the animals. <3

Probably something dumb like bulletproof glass or something. Or a dense slime-like polymer.

Back
Top Bottom