tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Could you upload a manual download link with the .tmod file name since my browser doesn't really work properly. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hmmmm i try to craft guide voodoo doll and i don't know why crafting station is "Example Workbench"... wtf is that and how do i get it?
Nice mod;)

Hmmmm i try to craft guide voodoo doll and i don't know why crafting station is "Example Workbench"... wtf is that and how do i get it?
Nice mod;)
I don't have that recipe. I don't have a recipe for the guide voodoo doll at all. The recipe is from another mod.

Right click on it while in hell.
I right clicked all over Hell with it in every way I could think of and it didn't work. :sigh: Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

By the way this mod would be perfect with a method of converting one type of soul into another (light/dark and might/sight/fright).

I have an important announcement!
At some time next week, probably Thursday 1800 BST, I will release updates for both imkSushi's Mod and also my drops addon!
Both fixing bugs and adding features.

imkSushi's Mod has hit the massive milestone of 20000 downloads. Gosh that's a large number. As such, I have decided to announce the release of a new addon!
There has been various potions mods going around, so I decided to do some stuff for my main mods 2.5.0. I will move the Angler Amnesia Potion to this mod, as well as removing the Flesh Gem, and nstead adding the Guide Summing Potion, and the Clothier Summoning Potion. I also have some other potions plan, including an potion that (temporarily) toggles Expert Mode and Normal Mode, and a potion that (temporarily) stops you from dying permanently in Hardcore, and some other potions as well.
I plan to release this with imkSushi's Mod 2.5.0!

Back
Top Bottom