tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Announcement:
We are coming up to the first anniversary of imkSushi's Mod (1st October). I may do something about it.

Oh, and don't forget, that is the clues to the password for the attached document.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 130
LPbWz3P.jpg

The Mini Meteors go through blocks (this happened offscreen if that helps) and some even landed in my house. Looks rather strange, and I thought I'd notify you.

LPbWz3P.jpg

The Mini Meteors go through blocks (this happened offscreen if that helps) and some even landed in my house. Looks rather strange, and I thought I'd notify you.
That is a bug I'm trying to fix.

In the meantime, I have written code in VBA(Excel) that automatically writes recipes for me and also leaves a nice table of all of them. The table will come soon.

I finished the recipes thingy. All the recipes (for 2.6.1) are on the spreadsheet attached.
Also, total recipe count is 448 (for 2.6.1).

I will release 2.6.1 tomorrow.

Attachments

• Recipes.zip
    24.5 KB · Views: 212
In vanilla Terraria, there are 1633 recipes. My mod adds 525 so far (I have been programming for the next very big update), making a total of 2158.

My mod does indeed deserve the to be described as 'The Ultimate Extra Recipes Mod'

imkSushi's Mod 2.6.1 is released!
Get it now!

Reformatted all the recipes, and fixed a bug where Pearlstone was acquirable in Pre-HardMode. Updated some sprites to some by @Blockaroz:
Pumpking's Crown
Snowflake
Updated the Mysterious Seed sprite to a slightly edited one that @Darkpuppey made back in April that I didn't use.
NPCs now sell Boss/Event Summoning items even when @Fargowilta's Mod is loaded.

By the way, was this the mod that created a recipe to trigger Halloween? I saw it flash by in the Guide's recipe list once, and I've forgotten how to make it since. I also cannot find it in the recipe excel. What was that recipe again?

I can't seem to understand the point of the biome key plus biome weapon recipes that give you the weapon with 2 on it.

@Sloth Demon I know thorium has a item for it, but I havent tested all the items in this mod yet. You can use cheat menu to look up all the recipes in a mod. Halloween Spirit is the one in thorium.

Last edited:
@Sloth Demon I know thorium has a item for it, but I havent tested all the items in this mod yet. You can use cheat menu to look up all the recipes in a mod. Halloween Spirit is the one in thorium.

Ah, yes! It's the Halloween Spirit item made from pumpkins, arcane dust and blood. Thanks for pointing me to Thorium!

I can't seem to understand the point of the biome key plus biome weapon recipes that give you the weapon with 2 on it.
In multiplayer, only one of each biome weapon is aquirable. This means that now, everyone on a server can have Vampire Knives or a Piranha Gun etc without cheating it in, or using a new world.

Back
Top Bottom