tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

That sounds pretty reasonable.

Great work!

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to make the BoC spawn in corruption? This is pretty much the only thing that would require another world that your mod doesn't cover. :)

And lastly.. your welcome message when you start a game still says mod version 3.0.0.
Good idea

I'll fix that bug

I can't for a while, as I'm away from my computer on holiday for a week and a half

Good idea

I'll fix that bug

I can't for a while, as I'm away from my computer on holiday for a week and a half

Sounds good.

By the way, I played around a bit with the new mini meteorite spawn rate and it's pretty much perfect!

My main concern with the previous drop rate was hoarding them, then waiting until the Moon Lord was downed and spamming open lots of Luminite Bars..

Sounds good.

By the way, I played around a bit with the new mini meteorite spawn rate and it's pretty much perfect!

My main concern with the previous drop rate was hoarding them, then waiting until the Moon Lord was downed and spamming open lots of Luminite Bars..
Ah. When I get back, I'll adjust rarities.

And still one more thing.. the Dryad is supposed to sell Plantera summon and Pirate is supposed to sell Treasure Map, right? I didn't see them in my last playthrough.

I'm running bluemagic, Calamity, Thorium, Tremor. I know one of those mods changes the graphic of the Treasure Map.. not sure if that caused the issue for that one or not..

And still one more thing.. the Dryad is supposed to sell Plantera summon and Pirate is supposed to sell Treasure Map, right? I didn't see them in my last playthrough.

I'm running bluemagic, Calamity, Thorium, Tremor. I know one of those mods changes the graphic of the Treasure Map.. not sure if that caused the issue for that one or not..
I think so. But they may be bugged

I'm doing another playthrough with only Calamity and bluemagic installed. We'll see what happens. I doubt your mod is the problem, the other mods maybe changed those items or something..
I may have just forgotten to put the code in. Don't worry yourself about it.

The teeniest and tiniest of suggestions:
Perhaps make the Cascade yoyo craftable? I've been farming for hours and have not got a single one.

Back
Top Bottom