tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

hey imksushi im very new to modding and i do know how to install them and use them and everything but im confused to how this mod works could you give me a quick run through like with what hotkey it is to use said mod?

hey imksushi im very new to modding and i do know how to install them and use them and everything but im confused to how this mod works could you give me a quick run through like with what hotkey it is to use said mod?
You don't use a hotkey. It just adds many (hundreds of) crafting recipes and a few items. Make sure the mod is enabled.

okay well i shall continue using the mod because i think it is very handy in itself, but do you think you could help me find a mod that i saw in a youtube video? i cant remember whos channel it was on chippys couch i think it was, he was doing the clamity mod playthrough and he brings up this window to check crafting recipes and such but idk if thats a mod or?

okay well i shall continue using the mod because i think it is very handy in itself, but do you think you could help me find a mod that i saw in a youtube video? i cant remember whos channel it was on chippys couch i think it was, he was doing the clamity mod playthrough and he brings up this window to check crafting recipes and such but idk if thats a mod or?
It is cheat sheet or recipe browser.

imkSushi's Fatal Lava Mod 1.0.5 has been released!
Get it now!

Just fixed a typo in the description.
Wait till 2200GMT for the main mod to update.

imkSushi's Mod 4.0.0 is released!
Get it now!

This is the last major update. I have moved most recipes for loot to be made from tokens that drop in different biomes under different circumstances. I have also implemented time spheres, that fast-forward time. I merged the potions addon as well, and there are now 1173 recipes total, and 68 items (including many tokens)

Awesome stuff! I'm slowly figuring out the token system, but I'm a bit baffled by how the fishing tokens work. What do I need to do to get them?

imkSushi's Mod 4.0.1 has been released!
Get it now!

I forgot to make loot token drop... fixed.

Awesome stuff! I'm slowly figuring out the token system, but I'm a bit baffled by how the fishing tokens work. What do I need to do to get them?
Fishing tokens are gathered on the beach/ocean

I have moved most recipes for loot to be made from tokens that drop in different biomes under different circumstances.

Is there a way to change the drop rate of those? I am dropping too many of them, seems a little overpowered.

EDIT: Also, might I suggest some kind of UI/Token Interface?
Treating them as items seem to take up too much inventory space.

EDIT2: Additionally, is there a reason why the Gold Ring evades Token Post-Pirate Token exchange? The Discount Card and the Lucky Coin are there, why not have the Gold Ring also?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom