tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Because i dont have Internet in my pc :/
Im using my cell and wifi , only can download be here.
I will attach the file to this message. Tell me when you have downloaded it.
*Deleted Download*

Last edited:
Could you also make all the drops from the crimson and corrupted mimics able to be crafted into their counterparts? As of right now if you spawn in a crimson world you'll never be able to get the corrupt mimic items.

Item ideas:

{Corruption} - {Crimson}

Dart Rifle <--> Dart Pistol
Worm Hook <--> Tendon Hook
Chain Guillotines <--> Fetid Baghnakhs
Clinger Staff <--> Life Drain
Putrid Scent <--> Flesh Knuckles

If you have a crimson world, you can ONLY get the items on the right, if you have a corrupt world, you can ONLY get the items on the left. If you could make it so you could take one of them to the tinker table to craft into the counterpart, it would make this mod my favorite mod to ever exist, since making multiple worlds sucks.

Also, can you make it so that Red Solution and Purple Solution can be transferred at the Tinkers Table? Thanks!

Last edited:
PLEASE make a crafting recipe for Obsidian Rose! Perhaps 25 Obsidian + Jungle Rose?
Could you also make all the drops from the crimson and corrupted mimics able to be crafted into their counterparts? As of right now if you spawn in a crimson world you'll never be able to get the corrupt mimic items.

Item ideas:

{Corruption} - {Crimson}

Dart Rifle <--> Dart Pistol
Worm Hook <--> Tendon Hook
Chain Guillotines <--> Fetid Baghnakhs
Clinger Staff <--> Life Drain
Putrid Scent <--> Flesh Knuckles

If you have a crimson world, you can ONLY get the items on the right, if you have a corrupt world, you can ONLY get the items on the left. If you could make it so you could take one of them to the tinker table to craft into the counterpart, it would make this mod my favorite mod to ever exist, since making multiple worlds sucks.

Also, can you make it so that Red Solution and Purple Solution can be transferred at the Tinkers Table? Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in reply, I've been away. I'll probably put those in. Thanks

Sorry for the delay in reply, I've been away. I'll probably put those in. Thanks
No problem! If you can put all those suggestions in, I'll consider you a god amongst men. Thank you.

Also, not sure if this is a priority, but the Angler Amnesia Potion does not work in multiplayer.

No problem! If you can put all those suggestions in, I'll consider you a god amongst men. Thank you.

Also, not sure if this is a priority, but the Angler Amnesia Potion does not work in multiplayer.
atm, all of the items in my mod work by right clicking in the inventory, and no other way. I'm trying to fix that.

atm, all of the items in my mod work by right clicking in the inventory, and no other way. I'm trying to fix that.
Yeah I know, I right click it and it uses the item, I talk to the angler and he then says he needs the same fish from the same day, but then about 30 seconds later he'll revert to saying he's already gotten the fish for that day and doesn't need another. This problem is only on Multiplayer, not on Singleplayer.

Yeah I know, I right click it and it uses the item, I talk to the angler and he then says he needs the same fish from the same day, but then about 30 seconds later he'll revert to saying he's already gotten the fish for that day and doesn't need another. This problem is only on Multiplayer, not on Singleplayer.
Hmm. I don't have access to multiplayer, but I think I know what it is.

Hmm. I don't have access to multiplayer, but I think I know what it is.
Good to hear! Thanks for replying so fast, you're an awesome mod dev. :) If you could get the mimic drops, the clentaminator solutions and the angler potion fix all out soon, I'll be super happy.

Good to hear! Thanks for replying so fast, you're an awesome mod dev. :) If you could get the mimic drops, the clentaminator solutions and the angler potion fix all out soon, I'll be super happy. OH, and one FINAL thing (promise), could you make a recipe for the Obsidian Rose? 2% chance from Fire Imps is hell. Maybe 25 Obsidian and a jungle rose at the tinker table?
I'll probably release the next update on Sunday, as I have a busy day tomorrow, and have been away from my computer all weak, and I don't code on Saturdays during the day.

Would it be possible to add a download link to the OP for those that play on Mac/Linux that don't have access to the mod browser?

I'll probably release the next update on Sunday, as I have a busy day tomorrow, and have been away from my computer all weak, and I don't code on Saturdays during the day.
Are you also going to be adding the Jungle Key --> Biome Key recipes next update?

Maybe instead of something as simple as Jungle Key at the mythril anvil= Biome key, it could be something like Jungle Key + important block from that biome x100 = Biome key?

For example, for a crimson key you'd need a jungle key + 100 crimstone blocks at the mythril anvil. How does that sound to you?

Also, could you also add a way to craft Lihzahrd Power Cells? The 2% chance from temple monsters is really annoying. Can't think of a crafting recipe for it, but maybe 5 iron + 2 beetle husks? Since you get beetle husks from the golem, it would make it so you'd still need to fight him at least once to start crafting them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom