Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im imagining if fishrons enraged mode isnt added in the update i could like lure him into my pumpkin moon horsemans blade semi afk arena since im immortal while inside havent died once tried all the current events and bosses on the arena not a single scratch on me hahaha
Pfft, it is dumb, tha game turns boring playing like that.

TBA=To be announced also BTW the wiki is not updated by official groups or creators of any sort. The change log will come out at the release or an announcement with the log. Either way don't depend on the wiki\gamepedia its sometimes a day slow with information

TBA=To be announced also BTW the wiki is not updated by official groups or creators of any sort. The change log will come out at the release or an announcement with the log. Either way don't depend on the wiki\gamepedia its sometimes a day slow with information
Really? But it says "Official Terraria Wiki"

*sees that iOS 7 isn't gonna get the update*
*googles "maximum iOS version for iPod 5"*
*sees that I can get more than iOS 7*
*contemplates whether I want to lose my jailbreak and save data for other apps*
*decides to get rid of the hailbreak and get a better iOS version just for the game*
iOS 9 is laggy, but still worth. #terrarianspirit

What device are you playing on? Have you tried rebooting your device or shutting off all apps?
iPod 5th Gen, iOS 9.0.2. I've tried rebooting several times and I always keep my background apps cleared out. My next step is to delete Terraria and download it again.
all iphone got was the optimization update that androids got earlier in the year no items so you arent missing much
I know. But I would at least like to play a little before the update really does come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom