Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any further details to share. I mean, it is October 2nd. If I were to GUESS at it, I generally assume "middle of the month" when a developer ever gives a release month - but that is just my rule of thumb. That is not an official release date....just my personal guideline.

You will need to give them way more information - mobile gaming is so full of variables (device, OS, etc). You should submit a support ticket to them if you have not already with all of the detail that you can provide. :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey! It supposed to be released in Q3, q3 passed and they said Oktoberrr, so we expect the update in the first days because we already have waited so long.

Hey! It supposed to be released in Q3, q3 passed and they said Oktoberrr, so we expect the update in the first days because we already have waited so long.
Well conaidering they delayed it, its probably not too stable or bug free its best if we wait even if it comes out on the 31st

Well, unfortunate, but also seemingly unavoidable.

I tend to concur with the decision - having a fully functioning game with long-worked-on saves > update that may break things, especially with the note about RAM making this inevitable anyway (something people with even older devices - like my kids on their ancient iPad - may have already seen).

Hoping people understand the situation and the tough choice here....no real "happy" options for those old devices it seems. :indifferent:

Hazards of updating a game this size for this long, I suppose. :)
What ipod touches will get this update and what is the realease date

Ok i have been lurking for a while on these forums. And I have finally had it. I have to say this now.

First, thank you 505Games for porting Terraria so well. I got started playing on mobile, and he loved it.

Second. Y'all need to be patient. Or helpful. Stop posting just to ask when the update will come. It will come when it comes and be amazing as usual. So stop complaining about a GAME and go live life for a while. When ya come back, you might just be surprised by what you find!

Thanks again for making this, my favorite game of all time. Thank you thank you thank you! Please keep up the good work. If yall need an android beta tester, I'm your guy! Even if ya guys need someone to post tutorial videos on YouTube, I can easily do that too. Thanks again!

Last edited:
@505 Games Support
@505Games-Mobile

I'm sorry for always tagging you guys. But I noticed that holy arrow
do not make the stars fall when it is on impact. I will report couple problems,

• The World Gen sometimes weird
• Sometimes (rare chances) the world do not contain Cavern.
• When you mine heart crystal , there would no sound effects .
• Snow biomes do not let snow fall
(Some of the devices out there like in my phone).
• Freezing of the game (I don't know why, RAM or Idk) i have 3gb Ram and Android 4.4.4 KitKat

and these are some of the adjustment that maybe other want too

• Larger worlds
• World Gen ( I'm aware too that Re-Logic fixed and made players to spawn on flat land in v1.2.4)

Thank you again and sorry for always having post.

Last edited:
@505 Games Support
@505Games-Mobile

I'm sorry for always tagging you guys. But I noticed that holy arrow
do not make the stars fall when it is on impact. I will report couple problems,

• The World Gen sometimes weird
• Sometimes (rare chances) the world do not contain Cavern.
• When you mine heart crystal , there would no sound effects .
• Snow biomes do not let snow fall
(Some of the devices out there like in my phone).
• Freezing of the game (I don't know why, RAM or Idk) i have 3gb Ram and Android 4.4.4 KitKat

and these are some of the adjustment that maybe other want too

• Larger worlds
• Increased spawn rate ( I'm aware
of the rebalancing update )
• World Gen ( I'm aware too that Re-Logic fixed and made players to spawn on flat land in v1.2.4)

Thank you again and sorry for always having post.
Faster spawn rate!? the spawn rate almost goes overboard with at least a water candle and a BP back thens spawn rate was horrid right now its perfect upping it more is risky on some slow devices

Faster spawn rate!? the spawn rate almost goes overboard with at least a water candle and a BP back thens spawn rate was horrid right now its perfect upping it more is risky on some slow devices
Spawn rate always seems low to me. But yes, if it is to high it can cause problems. Also, there will be no slow devices because the updated is so restricted.

Spawn rate always seems low to me. But yes, if it is to high it can cause problems. Also, there will be no slow devices because the updated is so restricted.
a little oversight that old devices wont get it but for now this only applies to ios versions

I go to the gamepedia.terraria.wiki and see the mobile version. What I see is 1.2.3/1.2.4 update and I go immediately in the forums but there is no update and immediately go back to Wiki and what I see is a big capitalized TBD

I go to the gamepedia.terraria.wiki and see the mobile version. What I see is 1.2.3/1.2.4 update and I go immediately in the forums but there is no update and immediately go back to Wiki and what I see is a big capitalized TBD
The wiki isnt updated that fast it could even be a couple hours off I mean I sometimes try to get info but it sometimes comes a day late

I read the gamepedia, and see the changelog, theres is not zoom out, imagine how dificult gonna be the fight againts Fishron. Please! (And changes TBD to TBA)

I read the gamepedia, and see the changelog, theres is not zoom out, imagine how dificult gonna be the fight againts Fishron. Please! (And changes TBD to TBA)
Im imagining if fishrons enraged mode isnt added in the update i could like lure him into my pumpkin moon horsemans blade semi afk arena since im immortal while inside havent died once tried all the current events and bosses on the arena not a single scratch on me hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom