Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing a mage rather than using the usual strategy and I have to say, Mages are UBER powerful, full of Badassitude lol. Btwn the flower of Frost and the mana cuffs; even with Crimson armor ima BAMF lol.
Plus, Mages look so cool, so many options I love it!
Can't wait for capes now!

Still nothing. At least tell us you are really working hard and there are some problems and it will by February.

Same here, now that I have a kick-:red: mobile with a large screen, growing my empire on a larger map would be fantastic...

Just for my information, for which reason(s) are the maps so small? Is it in order to fit with any type of mobile capacity/power?

Last edited:
So.. maybe they were meaning October of 2016?
No, I don't think it's going to be released next year. It just wouldn't be 505's style if they did. They wouldn't get our hopes up for this update, and then tell us they're going to release it next year sometime. Although, the hype train would be going to plaid by the time it did come out if that happened.

No, I don't think it's going to be released next year. It just wouldn't be 505's style if they did. They wouldn't get our hopes up for this update, and then tell us they're going to release it next year sometime. Although, the hype train would be going to plaid by the time it did come out if that happened.

Nice reference, I see what you did there. Feel the power of the schwartz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom