Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accepted the fate that if ever 1.3 does come out on mobile it wont work on 512 mb ram devices so 1.2.4 is pretty much the last content update 512 mb gets good thing i have a tab so i can play 1.3 there
Seeing how unstable 1.2 was at the begining and a little now I doubt 1.3 will be a possibility in the near future but console will handle it for sure

Devices get old, and no longer meet minimum requirements. As I stated before: Time to upgrade. Can't or don't want to? Good, then you're stuck. Welcome to reality.
I cant believe there are people like this. You do realize not all people are rich enough to upgrade when they want it for most middle class like me gadgets are a luxury and costs a fortune we buy wat we can. I dont expect for spoiled rich kids like you to understand this reality.

so im basically a noob xD but i dont understand what i am supposed to do now , i have an ipad 3 ios 7.0.1
so what am i supposed to do ? someone Haaaaaalp !

so im basically a noob xD but i dont understand what i am supposed to do now , i have an ipad 3 ios 7.0.1
so what am i supposed to do ? someone Haaaaaalp !
Dude if your age in your tcf account is true then youd better do some research on what to do on your device. Like if you can upgrade its os etc..

yes i am but im kinda new to apple , its great but I'm not familiar with it ,im just learning the basics ,so what was i supposed to do now ? srry if im pissing anyone off xD

yes i am but im kinda new to apple , its great but I'm not familiar with it ,im just learning the basics ,so what was i supposed to do now ? srry if im pissing anyone off xD

@KingSlasher3000, If you are asking if your iPad 3 is going to work with the new update, all you need to do is update to iOS 8. I would not upgrade to iOS 9 yet, but you could also do that because iPad 3 is definitely compatible. If I can help, you can PM me. Good luck!

will the whole crashes related through the amazon version be adressed?

"Crashes" are a very broad category. Every app crashes on every device from time to time. Some of this is user-side (RAM overflow, etc), some is app-side and fixable, and some are just the inevitable gremlins that plague all software since the beginning of time.

The more specifics that you can provide, the more accurately the CS folks can see if your specific issue is on the list/being addressed/etc.

Cheers! :)

"Crashes" are a very broad category. Every app crashes on every device from time to time. Some of this is user-side (RAM overflow, etc), some is app-side and fixable, and some are just the inevitable gremlins that plague all software since the beginning of time.

The more specifics that you can provide, the more accurately the CS folks can see if your specific issue is on the list/being addressed/etc.

Cheers! :)
whhat can i provide ... about every ten to fifteen minutes the app just freezes if i go out of the app and go back in it just blackscreens until i completely close the program i bought the app through the amazon appstore for my android and it never froze and crashed until after the last update

Have you submitted a bug report in the section? Have you submitted a report to the 505 Contact address?

They will want OS, device, history, etc. The @505 Games Support guys are really collaborative towards finding and fixing issues. :)

I cant believe there are people like this. You do realize not all people are rich enough to upgrade when they want it for most middle class like me gadgets are a luxury and costs a fortune we buy wat we can. I dont expect for spoiled rich kids like you to understand this reality.
And some middle class people work 70+ hrs a week to be able to have a few luxuries while still providing for their family. All four of my kids have at least an iPhone 5. This game isn't my life. I'd rather work harder and make more than play a game.

And some middle class people work 70+ hrs a week to be able to have a few luxuries while still providing for their family. All four of my kids have at least an iPhone 5. This game isn't my life. I'd rather work harder and make more than play a game.
you do realize im still in college ryt? That means i don't have a job yet if i did then i can buy stuff i want but ryt now i cant

You do realize I'm still in college, right? That means I don't have a job. Yet if I did, then I can buy stuff that I want. But right now, I can't.
Since I don't know you, I didn't realize you are in college. You sure are on here alot. College students must have a lot of free time these days.

Since I don't know you, I didn't realize you are in college. You sure are on here alot. College students must have a lot of free time these days.
Umm you can see age in the tcf profile? What can i say i have lots of spare time im only on 2nd year so

Umm you can see age in the tcf profile? What can i say i have lots of spare time im only on 2nd year so
I don't really care. All I saw was some 18 year old making assumptions about someone else. Then claiming to be middle class, when he isn't even in the work force. I can't take someone seriously when they don't have good grammar. And I'm a high school drop out.

@joeymagnus1, @ExE - you guys are starting to derail the thread with what seems to be a personal conversation. Please take it to a PM or to your profiles, if in fact this isn't an argument (if it is an argument, it needs to stop).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom