Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, guys...the issue with iOS7 has nothing to do with RAM. The comment about RAM was mentioned as a mitigating factor in the decision making process. RAM is not an issue YET - but it could very well be at any point past this update. That is all they were saying. :)

iv'e gotten everything in the game and then guess what my world gets corrupted and all my items disappear i then spend like another few months getting those items back again but guess what poof its gone again i do it one more time and ITS GONE AGAIN so i just rage quit and cried in my little corner like a baby

I hate to sound like a broken record but I hope they aknowledge the broken 1.1 reforge prices. it NEEDS to be fixed. the experience feels ruined when I save up a platinum just to waste it on just 1 item
This needs to be said a lot more often it's ridiculous. Heck, I had hundreds of platinum and after a few pump moon reforges I lost around half. Yet after many updates it hasn't been fixed! I hope they fix it now as prices 25 times that of pc are ludicrous.

I wonder how long this will take until we have our hands on the Terraria mobile 1.2.3/1.2.4 update-_-$-_-
[DOUBLEPOST=1443663504,1443663076][/DOUBLEPOST]
<video removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. This would mean lots of people with slightly older phones won't get the update. And I just realised, it didn't even provide a real ease date :( things are not going smoothly with mobile.

I hope it comes out soon im getting REALLLLYYYYYbored like really bored beyond the border of bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom