Mobile Incorrect Biome Spawning

Anon-Chan192

Terrarian
When I enter a Biome such as crimson or Hallow, it sounds as if I am in the Jungle because it is the Biome next, but there is clearly only Hallow or Crimson and no Jungoe but it keeps playing, same in the crimson or Hallow. This wouldnt be such an issue if this didnt effect SPAWN. I see jungle critters and other critters roaming the biome instead of ones I need due to this bug.

No it is not. If it was the jungle shouldn't be playing over the Hallow or Crimson or Vice Versa, which I am standing in
[doublepost=1522184143,1522184007][/doublepost]No

Yeah, definite bug.

As long as like 10 blocks of any block corresponding to another biome are in sight (on an iPad-sized-screen) it will play that biome's music.

As far as I know, you're still in the Biome that you are standing on, so the normal enemies for that Biome should still spawn.

Yeah, definite bug.

As long as like 10 blocks of any block corresponding to another biome are in sight (on an iPad-sized-screen) it will play that biome's music.

As far as I know, you're still in the Biome that you are standing on, so the normal enemies for that Biome should still spawn.
I can’t remember a time I had this problem but I usually use pc so maybe it’s on a different platform?

Back
Top Bottom