Game Mechanics Increase the speed of crafting

Alfieboris🌳

Living Tree
When the stacks were increased from 999 to 9999 only the speed of taking items out of stacks got a speed increase (it increases speed the same way as buying items from NPCs) and it would be great if the rate at which we craft items could be higher because when you want to the whole stack and the item you want craft is only crafted one by one it takes so much time.

Maybe the speed could increase after some time of crafting (something like the gradual increase when buying items but a little slower).

I know when running the game on higher FPS the speed increases but most of players still play on 60 FPS.

while it is a thing, can we please have the speed increase happen earlier?
it's so annoying at times when making a beeg amount of a specific item (i.e glass and bottles for potions)

Whatever crafting speed increase they allegedly added, it was nowhere near enough. Crafting Bricks and other blocks for my buildings is extremely tedious, so I support a crafting speed increase

Last edited:
Make crafting increase by more, but don't make it happen earlier. Greater speed when crafting in bulk, but not more risk of crafting too many things.

I know it exists but I meant that after some time it would be even faster. Because when the speed is at max you craft 1 item per tick (I think it is like this), so after a while it could be 2 items per tick or even higher.
1 item per tick is the fastest I think is convenient, honestly. 2 items per tick only makes sense if you're mass-crafting blocks, and it would make it really easy to overcraft and use too many materials. Although, I guess with shimmer, this isn't that much of a problem.

I think the best option would just be to add 100x recipes for the crafted building blocks. That way we wouldn't need any new mechanics and mass crafting would be easier than ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom