tModLoader Infinity

Some items I'll cast a vote for as the next update:

• Bones (for Bone Glove)
  • Candy Corn (Candy Corn Rifle is a personal favorite of mine)
  • Glowsticks (especially Sticky and/or Spelunker ones; I'd actually bother with Glowsticks if that happened, assuming they don't have the same problem torches currently do [can't function with Shift])
  • Food items (stuff like Pumpkin Pie)
  • Bait (particularly Buggy and Master Bait)
  • Fallen Stars (because Beenades clearly don't cheese the WoF fast enough already)
  • Flares (so the Flare Gun is actually worth even having)
Hmm, sounds like a good idea to me. A "Utility Update" perhaps. I'll start working on it when I get time, hopefully I don't get a lot of work this week.

• Bones (for Bone Glove)
  • Glowsticks (especially Sticky and/or Spelunker ones; I'd actually bother with Glowsticks if that happened, assuming they don't have the same problem torches currently do [can't function with Shift])
  • Fallen Stars (because Beenades clearly don't cheese the WoF fast enough already)
Fallen stars are a definate yes when it comes to a possible new update.

Oh! If it's not too much more to add on, Rotten Eggs would be an incredibly helpful infinite to add on, since you can only get them through Halloween (making them hard to restock), and because they're the only weapon in the game that lets you hurt NPCs directly (useful for getting unique drops like the Paintball Gun or Exotic Scimitar).

I'd say making them need 99 would be ideal, since you can only get them during specific times of the year unless you hack them in.

Could you please add infinite summoning potion? And are there plans to make infinite versions of modded items at some point?

Last edited:
will you infinitise the fishing potions? if not i might as well create my own for the fishing potions.
Also how did you rip the potion textures?

• Bones (for Bone Glove)

I second this, having flares, fallen stars and candy corn will nicely round out the ammunition supplies.

Hey all, just wanted to let you all know that I'm not 100% dead, just busy, lazy, and other things.

I'll try to get out an update eventually, I just don't have much motivation in the Terraria area right now.

Would love some endless gel for the flamethrower ;)

have been using this mod for some time now, and i love how it helps to lower the time needed farming stuff, allowing you to actually play the game, instead of keeping yourself busy to farm supplies for ammo or potions.

Hi there LolKat! I gotta say that i really like this mod, UNLIMITED ULTRA-BRIGHT TORCHES!!! And the endless ammo pouches and quivers are pretty awesome too :dryadgrin:
I was wondering if you could help me with the coding you used for the pouches and quivers so i might use them for my own mod when i get to making ammo on it! Thanks again for the awesome mod!

an infinite food thing would be nice, made out of 1 of each food item perhaps? could be called "Endless Feast." If not 1 of each food item then just 30 pumpkin pie as it is the best food item.

They don't add an Amber solution because there's no Amber "block", only the decoration.
they could ''create the block" and make the solution and the infinite version posible, this will be helpful when playing with crystilium mod and if they ask when put the block 2 possible ways:
1-world gen.
2-after killing a boss.
(sorry for the long reply but school is on the way with exam week)

Back
Top Bottom