tModLoader Infinity

How can i put it on the mods carpet? I put the zip or what?
I accidently uploaded the wrong file, will upload the right file soon and update the link.
*EDIT*
The link has been updated, you should be able to just put this file in with the rest of the mods (located at Documents/my games/terraria/ModLoader/Mods)

Last edited:
I accidently uploaded the wrong file, will upload the right file soon and update the link.
*EDIT*
The link has been updated, you should be able to just put this file in with the rest of the mods (located at Documents/my games/terraria/ModLoader/Mods)
Thanks! :D

Been wondering is it possible if an endless wormhole potion could be added? if it can't be then its alright.:D

Been wondering is it possible if an endless wormhole potion could be added? if it can't be then its alright.:D
I'm not sure if it's possible, was thinking of adding an endless version of the three teleportation potions (wormhole, recall and teleportation) if it's possible. I'm going to do some quick tests to see whether or not it's possible.
*EDIT*
Judging by how the game handles the wormhole potion I don't think it's possible to recreate that effect with an endless version.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I'll have the updated version on the mod browser by tomorrow. I've been struggling a bit in my real life, so I haven't had the motivation to do even small things like that. I'm in a bit better place now, and I've updated the main post with Dragon's link, but expect that on the mod browser by tomorrow.

Hey, i don't know if this is a bug or not, but when using the Endless Flaming Quiver it causes damage to yourself and the arrow doesn't inflict any damage, it just phases through enemies

Edit: Also the arrows seem to hit NPCs instead of enemies
2nd Edit: I made some tests, every single bow and repeater are affected by this. There are some exceptions like the ice, pulse and shadowflame bow which change the type of arrow. And then there's the Tsunami, which by some reason it doesn't damage you but neither the enemy (Except the NPCs)

Last edited:
Hey, i don't know if this is a bug or not, but when using the Endless Flaming Quiver it causes damage to yourself and the arrow doesn't inflict any damage, it just phases through enemies

Edit: Also the arrows seem to hit NPCs instead of enemies
2nd Edit: I made some tests, every single bow and repeater are affected by this. There are some exceptions like the ice, pulse and shadowflame bow which change the type of arrow. And then there's the Tsunami, which by some reason it doesn't damage you but neither the enemy (Except the NPCs)
Seems like it's using the enemy variant of the flaming arrow instead of the player. We'll get that fixed ASAP.

Seems like it's using the enemy variant of the flaming arrow instead of the player. We'll get that fixed ASAP.
I've fixed the problem on my local version, will update the google drive version as soon as I can.
*EDIT*
The updated version has been uploaded.

Last edited:
Could we get infinite glowsticks? Especially Spelunker glowsticks.
They are already added in a previous update (I think it was 13.0) The endless spelunker glowstick can be made with 396 spelunker glowsticks and works when you hold it in your hands (or when throw it of course).

I noticed when using this in conjunction with helpful hotkeys, using the quick torch function makes five to six torches from an infinite torch place randomly around, you funnily enough.

EDIT:
A big bug I just unfortunately received was accidentally using an Infinite Bee Grenade on a weapon rack. The weapon rack, that was previously holding a staff of regrowth, ate the Infinite Beenade and spat out as many weapon racks as I held down the rmb. The infinite bee grenade was lost for good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom