1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Infintum alpha 2.0

Discussion in 'Released' started by andrija, Sep 27, 2014.

?

Do you like the map?

1. yes

75.0%
  2. no

25.0%
  1. andrija

andrija Terrarian

Welcome to infinitum! This map was created using only gameiki mod. We posted this map early because we wanted to know if you like it, so be sure to leave feedback on bugs and things that you dont like and things that you think need to be fixed. Thank you ! Map contents:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. AWSOME mAP MAN!!!

andrija likes this.
  3. Dark Phoenix Down

Dark Phoenix Down Terrarian

I couldn't find the download, & I really wanted to check it out. Loved the screencaps I saw.

4. andrija

andrija Terrarian

Try this link, hopefully it will work
    http://adf.ly/sRqBm

5. Dark Phoenix Down

Dark Phoenix Down Terrarian

That one did, thank you so much! ^.^

6. zimberzimber

zimberzimber Terrarian

So basicaly this map is full of all sorts of builds? Nice!
    About the screenshots, they don't show much, consider adding an overall image of the world.

7. Baih

Baih Terrarian

Sorry, posted on the wrong thread, but I went and had a quick look so I can make a comment.

The builds don't look too well made but there are a lot of them and some do look interesting.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  8. andrija

andrija Terrarian

I will add more screenshots in the near future

9. Frous

Frous The Destroyer

AMAZING!!!! :eek:

10. GameAndWatchGamer

GameAndWatchGamer Terrarian

Amazing Map!

andrija likes this.
  11. PyroPsycho

PyroPsycho Terrarian

Hey man, i love the screencaps, but can you host the file on dropbox or something, it doesnt work right on my pc.

12. andrija

andrija Terrarian

13. PyroPsycho

PyroPsycho Terrarian

Thanks man, tje map is amazing!

14. andrija

andrija Terrarian

Thank you !

15. GameAndWatchGamer

GameAndWatchGamer Terrarian

Works fine

16. andrija

andrija Terrarian

:D

17. Achromatic

Achromatic Eye of Cthulhu

Pretty good, builds aren't all that but most of them are intriguing and well made, good job!

18. Tabi

Tabi Skeletron Prime

Can you please put some screenshots, that will be awesome!