1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Would it be possible to get a paint added to 1.4 that makes actuated blocks look normal and makes normal blocks lighter/actuated? Would be awesome for builders/ buildings if we could have something that did that kind of thing even if it was not a paint.

2. Lord Garak

Lord Garak Retinazer

I have concerns about how this may affect PvP, but I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to disable

3. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

YES. Yes. This is absolutely something that should be in the game. This would make building trees on the first layer so much better

It would only be a problem for PVP if there was no discussion about it before a round of battling

4. Baconfry

Baconfry Terrarian

No one ever discusses with me whether it’s ok if they bring a Last Prism and instagib me with it ;_;

And on the topic of the suggestion, it cannot be paint, because 1) we might want to actuate blocks that already have paint on them and 2) there’s a hard data limit on the number of paints that can be in the game, and we’ve already hit that limit. It’s a good idea, though. Maybe using a different kind of actuator is the best solution.

5. I have no clue how it would affect PVP but a different type of actuator does sound better than a paint.

6. GrimWither_Is_Pro

GrimWither_Is_Pro Terrarian

bruh

7. Laluzi

Laluzi Skeletron

I would use the hell out of this feature. I don't care how it's implemented - I just need the ability to make actuated blocks look normal, or at least lighter than dark grey. Fantastic suggestion.