Items Invisible Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

and add some kind of catalyst to remove all invisible paint from an area to prevent trolling

This is an amusing idea.
I'm just worried that the users won't remember where they placed the blocks because it'll be invisible.
It shouldn't be fully invisible though. Maybe make it translucent enough that you can almost see it.

Great suggestion. To prevent 'trolling', X-Ray Glasses, with maybe some other boosts too, should become a new accessory. Or perhaps servers can just ban it.

Or if they dont want to be griefed there maybe they should REMOVE BUILDING IN THAT SPECIFIC AREA.

Too much potential for trolling. Add some (preferably easily accessible) way to see invisible blocks and I'll support.
I think it's a great idea. I have an excess of items that I would rather not leave where any player can just get them (for example, Dynamite) and they take up more storage space than I would prefer in my Safe and Piggy bank but with this I could just paint a chest and hide it somewhere and nobody would know. However I agree with LoM2, you need something to see the things that were painted. That's why I only half support this idea. I would like to see if a solution can be found though so I'm keeping my hopes up and watching this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom