Console Is Terraria Dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already talked about popularity =! life, so yeah.

The only answer at this point would be "it's only dead if you can't find ways to keep it alive on your own."

I already talked about popularity =! life, so yeah.

The only answer at this point would be "it's only dead if you can't find ways to keep it alive on your own."
what do you mean keep it alive your self. i'm not saying there isn't a lot to do on a game that has 1000s of items and soooo much to do, but everyone has there own preferences. I've already tried blowing up my whole damn world with dynamite, I've beaten the bosses 100s of times, i'm building a village that takes up the whole world, i even made a thread months ago on the other TO forums about keeping the game fun and i done most of them on console since the other things involved modding and i'm on console, but you get my point. it's time for an update... i'll wait but people aren't. one of my friends straight up told me he stopped playing Terraria.

Let other people care for themselves. I've never seen gaming as something one has to share with others to begin with. Talking about a game you like is okay, obsessing that nobody likes/plays the game you like is on a whole different level and an alarming signal.

I've silently played games which have been dead for the hyperiders for decades. Hence, I can really not see how Terraria being "dead" or "active" would have to change anything at all, other than the attention it gets from the masses - which doesn't concern me or worry me in the least, except for negative attention.

It's still here. It hasn't been removed and Re-Logic hasn't gone bust. Does that count?
im not talking about pc community.
Let other people care for themselves. I've never seen gaming as something one has to share with others to begin with. Talking about a game you like is okay, obsessing that nobody likes/plays the game you like is on a whole different level and an alarming signal.

I've silently played games which have been dead for the hyperiders for decades. Hence, I can really not see how Terraria being "dead" or "active" would have to change anything at all, other than the attention it gets from the masses - which doesn't concern me or worry me in the least, except for negative attention.
ok if it doesnt concern you then wtf are you telling me for. idc if you dont care. im not "obsessing" i rarely play online anyway it just feels good to have the community back now if your gonna respond with something like "it doesnt matter games dont need to have people to have fun" or something like that just to even respond foreal.

Edit: perhaps an update will fix this. the whole point behind evreything im saying.

So, you will keep on obsessing over something you shouldn't, then.

Good to know, I guess. Not going to try answering anymore, but... If you obviously can't take/understand the answer, then why ask the question? If you consider a game so popular and frontpaged as Terraria as "dead" then... Re-read what I posted. If you don't like what I'm saying, then it's your choice, keep down the same path, or get rid of the usual "gotta have others playing it to enjoy it" disease that's plagued gaming for the last decade.

Your choice in the end, but once again... Don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer.

Good to know, I guess. Not going to try answering anymore, but... If you obviously can't take/understand the answer, then why ask the question? If you consider a game so popular and frontpaged as Terraria as "dead" then... Re-read what I posted. If you don't like what I'm saying, then it's your choice, keep down the same path, or get rid of the usual "gotta have others playing it to enjoy it" disease that's plagued gaming for the last decade.

Your choice in the end, but once again... Don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer.
The problem with your answers is that you're stating your personal beliefs as facts. There is a difference. You're also making assumptions about him and his beliefs that aren't actually reflected by what he's saying.

do you not understand the message behind what im saying is that i want an update. i just fkn said that in the edit.

The problem with your answers is that you're stating your personal beliefs as facts. There is a difference. You're also making assumptions about him and his beliefs that aren't actually reflected by what he's saying.
THANK YOU!

If you heard, they are making Terraria avaliable for PS4 and Xbox One, which are popular right now. AAAAND we could expect another update.

(Yes, i was ears dropping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom