Is there any way to get rid of all of the corruption and hallow, without having to hunt every block?

Still got to dig through all that sand ... ><

Suppose I can line the ocean floor with obsidian or something non-corruptible ... then fill my inventory with corrupted sand ... not sure where to do go from there. :p

Build a base in the sky to dump the sand for cleaning then put it all back?

Edit: AH!!! It's hopeless. There are altars under the seabed ... might as well try to move Everest by digging at it with a spoon.
You don't have to go through the sand if you have a clentaminator. A sweep from above and another from below should touch all the sand.

It can't convert jungle

I'm pretty sure it does. I fired blue solution in the jungle once, and I saw mud turn into dirt.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452685521,1452685421][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can break the altars ... but it could end up spreading more corruption since a random block in the world become corrupt when you break them.

I think they spread corruption on their own too.

That's what I mean. If your world is that corrupted, a couple more infected blocks won't really matter :p
I haven't seen the altars spreading corruption. Maybe it takes a long time. If so, I'll have to destroy a few, and clean up the mess.

Purify the world pre-hard mode.(yes i know you are in hard mode but i found it best to do pre hard mode) Or use the hollow to clean out the world then after the corruption is gone dig 6 block wide holes in between every biome then use the green solution.

Back
Top Bottom