Is world jumping to expert legit?

CyberScythe

The Destroyer
So my world is in classic but I want to get expert items would it be legit to use my character on a expert world and get those items?

If it's just for the sake of collection, then I see no problem.

It's debatable (though not a problem) whether you want to use expert mode items to progress in classic mode,
In my view, if you're managing to beat expert bosses just for their loot, then might as well go full expert mode.

If it's just for the sake of collection, then I see no problem.

It's debatable (though not a problem) whether you want to use expert mode items to progress in classic mode,
In my view, if you're managing to beat expert bosses just for their loot, then might as well go full expert mode.
Ok ill just not get the expert mode items because it is kinda cheating and when I finish my classic world then ill go to expert

There's no real rule against it, and I don't think it would be considered cheating on par with, say, using an item editor. You are still manually earning the content, using a character you "worked" through legitimately.

This is a grey area that, IMO, is up to the user to decide how comfortable they are with. Some people don't consider world jumping at ALL to be legit, at one end of the spectrum. Do what you feel is right. :)

Back
Top Bottom